Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Bachelor Franchise TV Show • Page 48

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by OhTheWater, May 30, 2016.

1. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

I agree that nobody in this final group stands out, but I like Colton way more than Arie. At this point I kind of want the fence jumping to happen the final night when he is supposed to be proposing.

Also was happy to see Ben in this episode.

2. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

While I totally can believe that Caelynn/Cassie COULD have said many or all of those things.... the fact that Tayshia and Kirpa only were able to cite "Katie" and "observations" is totally bullshit. If you are going to call someone out for specific things like that, it has to be firsthand knowledge.

Obviously on this show, anyone could be telling the truth or lying in this situation, but given the facts that we were presented with on screen, Tayshia and Kirpa really have no leg to stand on, which is unfortunate because I really liked them both up until this week and after last night's episode I really have soured on them.

3. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

They are also on camera almost all of the time, I'd think if Caelynn or Cassie said that exactly it would be documented.

Fucking Dustin likes this.
  4. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

Right?????

kelseyleigh likes this.
  5. irthesteve

Totally agree! BUT we have to always think that it's possible things were said, and the show didn't show it because they are writing the specific narrative.

My dislike of Caelynn is well documented here, but I definitely believed her less than Cassie in this situation also

kelseyleigh likes this.
  6. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

Maybe we also do not take 100% advice of someone you are choosing to not date?

kelseyleigh likes this.
  7. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

I feel like some form of that conversation probably happened. I can’t imagine them being there for 7 weeks with nothing to do and not having brought up being the bachelorette at least once. That doesn’t mean either of them aren’t there for Colton though.

8. The convo probably happened, but it was probably a joke that has been characterized as something else - same way Caelynn's relaying to Cassie of what Tayshia said to Colton got escalated a LOT. Folks interpret things to suit their narratives and to justify their decisions.

I work on the production side of reality TV (not this franchise though) and regardless of how much ends up on camera, there are HUNDREDS of hours of footage the producers play games with. With the way they're taking this narrative, they'd have left that convo out specifically so viewers wouldn't know who to believe.

I actually refuse to watch the shows I work on for that exact reason. I know too much and would just be mad all the time.

Last night was... annoying. As has been said, this is a weird season, although I definitely prefer Colton to Arie. I'd prefer a moldy lump of cheese to Arie.

9. marissalg

Trusted

I really can’t think of anyone from the last few seasons that made it far enough to be in the running for bachelorette. Almost all of the top 4 from the last few seasons are in relationships now.

10. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

Kirpa really screwed herself by using her time on the group date to talk about Cassie and Caelynn. gonna miss her though.

honestly i don’t really care about anyone in the final four. Hannah G is nice but i feel we haven’t seen much of her.

the credits scene of the chocolate stain is the kind of stuff that would do wonders for making these relationships seen dynamic and less pageant-ish if they would use them in the eps themselves

kelseyleigh and Anna Acosta like this.
  11. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

Give me more of them actually having fun over them having a conversation about having a conversation.

kelseyleigh and bradsonemanband like this.
  12. I'm rooting for Tayshia but it's kinda by default because Caelynn and Cassie sketch me out and I always forget about Hannah G until she's onscreen again.

13. This season is kind of driving me crazy because now on their "dates" they're actually just talking about drama with other girls. Like, that last "group date" was so dumb! What a waste of time for those girls.

I'm glad Heather and Kirpa both are gone. Not sure how either of them made it that far, especially Kirpa. She had the least amount of screen time, and she was more like Colton's friend than a romantic partner.

I'll be really bummed if Caelynn is the next Bachelorette. None of these girls scream "Bachelorette!" to me. I hope we get a handful of them on Paradise though. I think that's where some of them will fit in best. I'm sure they'll have a handful show up just for the drama factor (Demi/Tracy/Courtney, Nicole/Onyeka) and I can almost guarantee Catherine will pop up at least for a day.

14. Tayshia and Cassie have been my favorites from the start, but the last episode kind of painted them both in a bad light which bummed me out. But I'm going to imagine that that was just the producers trying to stir the pot for Colton's "i'm so confused!" plot line, and the girls actually did nothing wrong at all and are sweet angels. :-)

15. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

i feel like this was a bad introductory season for me based on the general reception lol

16. #itgetsbetter

But really, I've watched the last few seasons of Bachelor, Bachelorette, and Bachelor In Paradise, and they're all very hit or miss. I'm entertained with each episode though. So if you're enjoying it at all, then it's all good.

Shrek likes this.
  17. My first season was Arie's, which... was a terrible place to start, and yet here I am

RJ Knorr, marissalg, Shrek and 2 others like this.
  18. tvck

Trusted

Let's be real, we're all here for Bachelor in Paradise anyways :)

19. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

Yeah Arie's was my first too and it was definitely a lot haha

Afterwards we went back and watched Nick's season just to see how it typically goes

20. I only kept watching because my housemates promised me they weren't all that terrible haha I haven't delved too deep into the back catalog yet though

21. irthesteve

This is the best season I've watched since Ben Higgins

22. I've been watching everything Bachelor related since Jojo's season. And sometimes when there's a lull between seasons, I download seasons I can find from other countries, haha.

irthesteve likes this.
  23. marissalg

Trusted

I just want them to bring back winter games.

VanMastaIteHab, RJ Knorr and meggers like this.
  24. irthesteve

Have you seen some of the seasons with the international folks who made their way to Winter Games?

25. tvck

Trusted

Winter Games is great as well.