Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Bachelor Franchise TV Show • Page 47

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by OhTheWater, May 30, 2016.

1. Really??? That felt so... manipulative and weird to me. Maybe I was projecting (although my housemate agreed) but I was so put off by that.

Shrek likes this.
  2. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

oh it was weird af for sure

3. tbh I would've sent her home right after we hung up but I'd also be a terrible bachelorette for about a million reasons so don't mind me haha

4. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

honestly i forgot Demi’s mom got out until my partner reminded me, so i thought they were literally calling her in prison at first lol

5. tvck

Trusted

Pair that with the fact that she went over to his place to try to take his virginity so she could stay. I get it, he's a virgin, but from the get go it seemed her only motivation was to be the person who took his v-card lol. She was also the most physically/sexually aggressive towards him in my opinion as well.

6. marissalg

Trusted

That clip of her saying she was going to take his virginity seems like it was a frakenbite tbh.

bradsonemanband likes this.
  7. tvck

Trusted

always a possibility for sure, but that seemed to be her motivation throughout the entire time she was on the show. just my observation, but I know not to always believe what the producers show me.

marissalg likes this.
  8. marissalg

Trusted

Arie’s the realtor billboard is....bad.

9. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

I agree. I think that clip was probably from the first night or something.

10. tvck

Trusted

I'm not even sure what to believe anymore after finishing up UnREAL

11. tvck

Trusted

[​IMG]

12. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Unreal definitely made me watch this show differently hah

RJ Knorr likes this.
  13. marissalg

Trusted

Man they are setting Caelynn up to be bachelorette. I honestly don’t like any of the girls from his season enough for them to be the next lead but i’m obviously gonna watch it so it doesn’t really matter what I think.

14. This episode is insanity. For so many reasons.

15. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Caelynn is my last choice for Bachelorette, no thank you

bradsonemanband and marissalg like this.
  16. tvck

Trusted

Has a Bachelor had this many women leave on their own accord before? We're at what, 4/5?

Also, what a snoozer this season is.

17. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

Hannah B for Bachelorette

18. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

I’m liking this season way more than last at least. Colton’s not the most interesting but he’s way more likeable than Arie.

19. Fucking Dustin

The contestants were so much more entertaining on Arie's season but Colton's definitely more likeable than Arie.

This season feels like it's flying by just because of how many moments I completely forget about (and because of how many people are leaving on their own accord).

20. tvck

Trusted

I also think this is a pretty weak final group. As much as I couldn't stand Demi, her hometown would've been a hell of a lot more entertaining. Just speculation obviously. I guess it makes sense for Colton to completely ignore the warnings of all the other women and keep the 2 women they are warning him about. Caelynn couldn't even look him in the eye, and her/Cassie had to really think hard to produce some tears last night lol.

21. marissalg

Trusted

Apparently Tayshia was dating someone right until she left for the show but sure, go off about other girls being there for the wrong reasons.

meggers and Fucking Dustin like this.
  22. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

I wonder if she just did it because she felt Cassie and Caelynn had a better connection and she wanted to stir up something to help her cause?

It seems none of them really recall either of them saying anything of "not being ready", and the "next bachelorette" conversation seemed fabricated or was fed to them from Katie, but they both were just going off their reactions.

So it kind of just seemed both sides are confused. I do enjoy this whole "right before I leave let me leave a real cryptic message to fuck with him."

Also, why have Hannah B. meet the family if you felt you were not ready or going to get there with her?

Anna Acosta and Fucking Dustin like this.
  23. Fucking Dustin

RIGHT?!

Like, I get that there are other examples of things like this occurring. But seems like for someone like Colton who preaches "family is important, father's blessing is very important to me" who ALSO felt like he wasn't quite there with Hannah B., it's very very very strange to bring her to meet his family with those beliefs and feelings.

24. Fucking Dustin

I also think it's very very possible that Cassie and Caelynn definitely want to be with Colton and also might have a good idea on where his connections lie (like Hannah G.) and may occassionally think "well I wonder if it doesn't work out if I can be the Bachelorette" because outside of their dates they're in a house/hotel for days on end so I'm sure the conversation topics run dry. I don't think that means either of them are there "for the wrong reasons" if they're thinking "hey maybe there's opportunity to be had from this" while Colton is still dating 4 others.

Donnie Ruth likes this.
  25. tvck

Trusted

Yeah, honestly, who fucking knows on this show. Not sure why I even question anything lol. Shit is shown was differently than it actually happens.

Fucking Dustin likes this.