Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Bachelor Franchise TV Show • Page 45

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by OhTheWater, May 30, 2016.

1. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

that take could melt steel beams

2. Shrek

who was the sloth girl? did she last?

3. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

I haven't traveled to the depths of reddit, but my fiance has, and let me just tell you.... there is a LOT of shit about Caelynn being a trash human, many things popping up

Shrek likes this.
  4. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

Regardless I would never see Colton being like "I've sniffed out this situation and I can make a judgment call"

Shrek likes this.
  5. Fucking Dustin

Colton: You seem kinda mean
    Caelynn: No I don't
    Colton: Damn that's a good point

6. irthesteve

alright I will concede to "maybe makes it far with Colton" but NOT to "Bachelorette frontrunner"

Joe4th, Shrek and Fucking Dustin like this.
  7. Shrek

oh damn i need to do some reddit digging

8. Fucking Dustin

I could see them doubledipping back into Arie's season for Bachelorette over picking anyone in this season (AT THIS MOMENT obviously that could change as this season goes on)

9. irthesteve

Yeah, I think a lot of it will be more obvious in the last few episodes, depending on what does or doesn't happen. I think there are plenty of girls right now that would make sense, but we shall see!

Fucking Dustin likes this.
  10. marissalg

Trusted

Everything about it was so bad I loved it SO much.

11. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

Elyse is gonna get down and dirty like the down and dirty girl she is lol

12. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

Cassie, Caelyn, Hannah G, and either Kirpa/Elyse are my guesses as final 4.

He’s super into Caelyn, Hannah G got the first impression rose which historically does well, he likes Elyse, and I’m holding out there will be some connection coming with Kirpa cause she seems normal in the 4 minutes of screen time we’ve seen of her.

13. Fucking Dustin

I think I agree with those final four (choosing Kirpa over Elyse)

Donnie Ruth likes this.
  14. irthesteve

Turns out Elyse has had multiple traffic citations, suspended licences, multiple DUIs and more. Fun fact!

15. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

I knew it!

Now it's gonna be grand larceny of Dolt-on's V Card

irthesteve likes this.
  16. Shrek

i tried to find stuff about Caelynn and found nothing other than other sorority sisters saying she was never sexually assaulted which i put zero stock in

17. irthesteve

Yeah that's not great. What I heard about was just people who know/knew her being 100% what Hannah is saying because they lived through Caelynn acting that way as well, that the "fued" is not shocking from them. I think it was from other people who new them from the pageants

Shrek and Fucking Dustin like this.
  18. Fucking Dustin

I saw links to the info @irthesteve is talking about on the subreddit a few days ago but they had spoiler warnings so I didn't dig into them

Shrek likes this.
  19. irthesteve

Yeah it's honestly so tough to sift through the Bachelor reddit and not get spoiled. Thankfully I haven't gotten anything spoiled yet, trying my darndest

20. The Bachelor subreddit has a fantasy league thing going on. I submitted my "team" right before the season started and haven't checked back since... Until today... When I saw that I'm not only in first place, but I have more than double the points of 2nd place... WTF is going on?!? hahaha. Nobody in my team has been eliminated yet and apparently that's a first since they started doing the league there on reddit.

kelseyleigh and Shrek like this.
  21. brentkid

Regular

I think it's pretty obvious Colton really likes Caelynn, Hannah G and Cassie. I wouldn't be surprised if the last two were Hannah G and Cassie.

stayillogical and Fucking Dustin like this.
  22. irthesteve

What?!?!?!? No freaking way! Are there any stakes, would you win anything? That's amazing

23. I have no idea. I didn't even really look into it when I signed up. I just wanted to play... haha

24. marissalg

Trusted

Yeah, that’s who I see the final 3 being.

25. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

Demi did a live Instagram and like an idiot I joined and like an idiot some asshole posted who wins in the comments. I avoid looking at any article/tweet/FB post’s comments but for some reason went into this not realizing comments are displayed right on there and it look literally 5 seconds.

Ugh.