Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Bachelor Franchise TV Show • Page 4

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by OhTheWater, May 30, 2016.

1. LightWithoutHeat

You're not a teammate on my team

Chad is the best thing to happen to the show. He says what everyone is thinking and it's refreshing. Everything else about it is inane and without substance. I seriously laugh out loud every time JoJo and one of the guys have a one on one conversation where they say absolutely nothing about themselves, instead using phrases like "I want to continue building on this relationship and see where it goes" or talking about some non-descript event in their past and how they will approach this relationship differently. It's like they are pulling these quotes from a hat that gets recycled every season. There is no genuine connection that can be felt between her and anyone.

I imagine she ends up choosing Jordan, since he's the brother of a famous quarterback.

2. Not gonna lie, Chad made me laugh at times, but only because I was thinking "is this guy for real", "Chad is such a liar". But he was far too violent for me to like him, and it's his violence is what made me to want him to get sent home. I don't understand how any of these people bachelor/bachelorette and contestants can fall so "in love" with someone so quickly. They film over what, 2 months and people are head over heels for each other. That can't be real.

I vote that Evan and Alex are the next two people to leave. Evan just seems like the awkward nice guy she feels bad for and she's giving him a chance so she doesn't seem like a shallow bitch, and I don't see any sort of connection whatsoever with Alex.

3. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

I agree with @neptune, yet he was entertaining and unique and less boring than everyone, but the violence is not ok, and supporting it is a shitty thing to do

4. LightWithoutHeat

You're not a teammate on my team

I'm not supporting his violence...

5. Laura

Bozo did the dub Prestigious

Just watched last night's episode. Ben Roethlisberger on the Bachelorette? Gross, but I guess fitting for this episode.

I think Chad is totally playing a role, as is everyone on these shows. And I loved his role when he was just eating meat while being sarcastic, but the violence ruined it for me. It's too bad because the Chad show was a nice distraction from the rest of these generic guys.

6. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Evan and Alex need to go

neptune likes this.
  7. irthesteve

8. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

The fact that Chad showed up back at the house just solidifies for me how fake this show was, or at least his persona

LightWithoutHeat likes this.
  9. Lace is on there lol. She wasn't my favorite. I thought she was really annoying. A few of the others, I don't remember who they were.

10. Do you really think they told him to go back to the house? The previews make it seem like he got violent. We won't know until next episode. The violence part is what makes me question the "fakeness" of him as a person. They probably cast him knowing he's a douche so he can play the douche and make him out to be an even bigger douche, but I can't wrap my head around acting violent for ratings. Especially when Chris Harrison and security get involved... That can't be fake.

11. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

I mean obviously any sort of aggression should be frowned upon, but I'm so desensitized to reality TV "violence" after watching the Real World and the Challenge. What Chad did was minor compared to a lot of the other things that have aired. If the producers truly believed that he was a threat to any castmates, he would have been removed after his first altercation with Evan, which leads me to believe that it's a character choice. In addition, the fact that he shows back up at the door after he gets cut just puts the nail in the coffin. No other contestant has been seen after they were cut, so the likelihood of Chad being allowed to mysteriously show up at the house after being in the woods all day just makes no sense. You really think he walked all the way back through the woods to the house? And wasn't dropped off?

12. Laura

I think it's totally fake and production probably drove him back to the house. But I may be too cynical after watching Unreal.

13. irthesteve

I was just going to say "watch Unreal" then report back, haha

14. I only started watching the show during kaitlyns season so idk what went on other seasons. Going back to my roommate issue, it's hard for me to imagine someone playing that kind of person as a role. Behavior like that comes from pure evil. I was kinda hoping Chad would punch one of the guys in the face so I could see Chris Harrison send him home. Who knows maybe he talked to the producers to let him come back to the house and he went crazy or something

15. irthesteve

I guess we'll have to wait and see next week...

16. fyebes

Regular Prestigious

17. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Chad joined Bachelor in Paradise. Yesssss

And, just another notch in the "he's playing a character" belt

18. Daniel

Party Mom Supporter

The previews for the episode that just aired also made it seem like he murdered two people when they just had accidents that had nothing to do with him. I bet he just shows up and makes more threats and leaves.

19. Murder never crossed my mind. Just him getting really angry and flipping out. Something happened. Maybe he punched someone and it causes a bigger fright? Jojo was histarical and crying so I'm curious to know if that was related.

I still think Chad is insane. I won't change my mind about that. It's people like him that manipulate others into making them think they're the victim and others are bad guys when in reality it's the other way around.

20. Laura

I'm already shipping Chad and Lace on Bachelor in Paradise. This season is gonna be amazing.

21. Daniel

Party Mom Supporter

Oh no, he's a crazy person for sure. I was saying the editing of the preview for Tuesday's episode made it look like Chad went on a rampage and made Evan and James Taylor bleed, but they just had accidents. So I wouldn't be surprised if they did the same thing for the previews of the new episode and not much happens.

22. I thought the same thing. I just don't know what happened to make Jojo cry like what the preview shows, so I'm really curious as to what went down

23. chelsealouanne

Regular

I'm with you on this! These last scenes pretty much ruined the Chad "story arc" for me. And also the fact that he was there until dark outside before he went to the house. Usually they are quick to send contestants on their way after being eliminated, but Chad somehow ended up staying later, of course. I could see the producers sending him on his way and return til later to film the parts where he's on his way to the house.

24. I was dying in the preview when Chad slid his fingers down the glass when he went back to the house, hahaha.

25. I saw a post about chads match dot com profile. Omg what a bafoon