Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Bachelor Franchise TV Show • Page 34

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by OhTheWater, May 30, 2016.

1. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

I was very sad to see Wills go. I think it would be nice if they had a few more days before the first rose ceremony to get to know people more.

2. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

He also got fucked by (100% production) Bibi, when she gave Colton the pity rose

3. primavera

big baller brand Supporter

it stinks bc i was hopeful for him as bachelor but the early elimination basically ends that chance. i’m guessing it’s between jason, colton and joe now.

for some reason i feel like blake probably knows he isn’t ready and would turn it down but that’s probably wishful thinking.

4. irthesteve

I want Kenny for Bachelor now

Jusscali and kelseyleigh like this.
  5. marissalg

Trusted

I feel like Jason is campaigning so hard to become the next bachelor. I heard they were talking to Peter and that would be my ideal choice haha but I highly doubt that will happen.

6. irthesteve

After picking Ari last season, I feel like literally anything can happen.

7. Daniel

Party Mom Supporter

I don't think I've disliked anyone more than Chris since I've started watching these shows. He's the worst and since he's never gotten play in his life he thinks he's owed for being the "nice guy", but he's really just a shithead. I knew 10 of him in high school. And he looks too much like Morgan from Chuck.

I've warmed a little to Jordan.

Never saw the big fuss about Wills, he was boring and you could barely ever understand what he was saying. I'm pretty sure he was stoned the whole time, not that there's anything wrong with that.

I liked Tia on her season, but I think she thought she was a shoo-in for Bachelorette and has been super salty ever since.

8. irthesteve

I still love Tia, whatever

bradsonemanband, Jusscali and tvck like this.
  9. tvck

Trusted

Chris is the prototypical guy who thinks because he suffered from bullying and "got hot" that he can be a shithead and get away with it. The way he talks just wreaks of blind arrogance. I'm all for a good redemption story, but being a shitty person doesn't give you a pass.

Daniel likes this.
  10. primavera

counterpoint: it was an awful season for them and everyone hated their lead, hahahaha

even before what he pulled in the finale

irthesteve likes this.
  11. irthesteve

true true trueeee

12. brentkid

Regular

Colton stinks. I'm of the opinion that if this whole getting over Becca thing was still a huge issue for him then going on to Paradise was a silly decision. My eyes rolled to the back of my head when he was explaining to the guys how he just recently introduced Becca to his family so he didn't want to commit to Tia right away. Uhhh, dude the whole premise of the situation you put yourself into is to become romantically involved with someone.

13. swboyd

are we still lucky to be here? Prestigious

[​IMG]

relevant meme.

edit: alternate relevant meme.

[​IMG]

brentkid, marissalg and tvck like this.
  14. chelsealouanne

Regular

Tia. :sly:

15. primavera

annaliese gotta go

16. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

Y’all crazy wills sucks hard.

bradsonemanband likes this.
  17. primavera

lolllllllll sure

18. Jusscali

Yoooooo Kenny and bibi...my couple my dude

19. irthesteve

KENNY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

primavera, Jusscali and meggers like this.
  20. irthesteve

- Although it was another episode of the Tia and Colton show, I'm glad he is gonna give it a go. I am sure it'll crash and burn, but hopefully less drama
    - Chris is legit a horrible human, how do we get rid of him?
    - Chicken is also a dick, all he does is poke Jordan and talk about Jenna's birthday, horrible personality
    - Jordan went too far, obviously, but I really want him and Jenna to work
    - My wishes for Kenny was Bibi > Jacquline > Annalise.... so that wasn't great

swboyd, marissalg, Jusscali and 2 others like this.
  21. Jusscali

Agreed in full

22. marissalg

Trusted

Chris put up some garbage apology on instagram. I’m sorry but he’s trash.

23. primavera

fucking yikes man

24. marissalg

Trusted

BENOIT!!!!!

bradsonemanband and irthesteve like this.
  25. irthesteve

Leo is not coming off well, plus all the real life shit about him, he's about to go down in flames so hard. Good riddance.

brentkid likes this.