Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Bachelor Franchise TV Show • Page 32

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by OhTheWater, May 30, 2016.

1. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

I agree part of the allure is he isn't a trainer or social media influencer, but has a more real job.

marissalg and irthesteve like this.
  2. marissalg

Trusted

I thought last night was pretty meh. Glad they didn’t invite Lincoln at least. Chris’s comment to the girl before the debate was pretty funny. I also loved Venmo John doing the math on Jordan’s tinder matches.

3. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Bummed at Clay not being there!

kelseyleigh likes this.
  4. irthesteve

About Lincoln:

“First of all, Lincoln was not invited and not welcome here. What he did was illegal and against the law, so that is a very easy call,” Harrison told Glamour. “There was no chance he was coming here tonight, no chance I wanted to talk to him or hear his side, because there is no side. What he did was commit a crime. That’s a very easy answer. "

5. swboyd

are we still lucky to be here? Prestigious

6. tvck

Trusted

I think Becca is great, but this season has been a bore. Ready for Paradise where the shit show is in full force.

bradsonemanband likes this.
  7. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

8. marissalg

Trusted

Not shocked but disappointed.

9. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

Yeah not shocked at all, but ugh. I’m glad they addressed the Instagram posts ASAP. Doesn’t really change my mind, as the “I just need to continue to grow” does nothing for me.

When you’re an adult, and can form adult opinions and thoughts, if you’re going to mock transgendered people or mass shooting victims I don’t care about your “growth.”

10. Daniel

Party Mom Supporter

I can't imagine someone liking any of those posts without agreeing with them.

If liking them doesn't mean he supports them, what does it mean? Becca continuing to support him means she feels the same way.

11. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

She did say she didn't agree with those posts and was upset by it, but I guess her frame of mind is: "I fell in love with his soul and personality before realizing he supports these god awful opinions so because I was broken up with on live TV last year then went a whole season of live TV to find another guy, I really don't want to do kind of the same thing now so fuck."

12. Daniel

Party Mom Supporter

I get that, but the fact that it's not an automatic deal breaker means she condones those sentiments expressed in the posts.

I know they hype it up and every finale is the most dramatic in Bachelorette history, but that was no different than any other finale and much less dramatic than some not sure why Chris made it out to be the most heartbreaking finale ever.

Anyway, this season was kinda wack bring on Paradise.

13. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

Yeah I mean if I was about to marry someone and I found out they liked all those shitty posts and agreed with those opinions, I'd dump them in a second. It does speak a little about her for sticking by him.

But yeah, this season was a snooze and the shit show of Paradise will be welcoming!

14. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

Garret is such a whiny dweeb. Fuck that guy lol

Daniel likes this.
  15. primavera

big baller brand Supporter

went to school with nick. he sucks lol

chelsealouanne and TJ Wells like this.
  16. you vandal

Regular

Don't know the guy and I could have told you that. Tool x 1000.

primavera likes this.
  17. Jusscali

I wish I had enough gall to call someone a snack haha

stayillogical likes this.
  18. irthesteve

He's so doofy, just comes off very.... Airheaded, not very smart, not really... Understanding much of anything, haha

19. Jusscali

I can’t imagine finding any substance there. Good luck Becca

irthesteve likes this.
  20. irthesteve

Them together at ATFR seemed kinda weird, I dunno... Weirder couples have stayed together, so we'll see

21. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

Well, just because someone's not smart doesn't mean they don't have substance. They seem fine together to me. He's a kind, caring partner.

I think the bigger concern is her fitting into his presumably Republican family. That can be frustrating.

22. marissalg

Trusted

Lmao okay Bibi.

bradsonemanband likes this.
  23. Jusscali

I love bibi. Im ripshit she did that.

primavera likes this.
  24. primavera

big baller brand Supporter

go off, queen

25. irthesteve

Bibi 100% did that because the producers asked her to, I have zero doubt about that.