Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Bachelor Franchise TV Show • Page 3

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by OhTheWater, May 30, 2016.

1. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

CT's beat up multiple people, he's a monster of a human being

2. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

no idea who that is, but I wouldn't glorify him either

3. fyebes

Regular Prestigious

Evan irks me a ton. really like James Taylor and Wells.

4. fyebes

Regular Prestigious

shocked at Evan getting a rose last night.

5. irthesteve

Yeah, I'm ready for him and Chad both to leave

6. Laura

Bozo did the dub Prestigious

JoJo clearly has even less interest in Evan than Chad, so him giving her that ultimatum was amusing. Just send them both home (with Alex, too).

7. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

I'm putting my money on young Rodgers, Robby, Chase and maybe James Taylor to go far. James will probably get cut because he's more of a "friend" or whatever.

8. irthesteve

I feel like she clearly has zero interest in either, haha. She was so offended by Chad last night, he is totally going home

9. Laura

Bozo did the dub Prestigious

I loved her rejecting him in public last night. She did seem attracted to him last week, but I'm sure more exposure to his personality killed that.

irthesteve likes this.
  10. fyebes

Regular Prestigious

I have Derek going really far but we barely saw him at all last night.

11. Just finished catching up on the bachelorette since I had to miss it last night due to work, and have to miss it again tonight for same reason.

The fact that Chad was so pissed off because Jojo gave Evan the rose was hilarious. He's so full of himself and thinks he's better than everyone in the house. Saw previews for tonight. Hoping Chris Harrison send Chad packing!

12. irthesteve

I already miss James S, he was a gift to us

13. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

Merged the threads.

OhTheWater likes this.
  14. irthesteve

JRGComedy and lightning13 like this.
  15. Daniel Jun 7, 2016
    (Last edited: Jun 7, 2016)
    Daniel

Party Mom Supporter

It's almost impossible for me to distinguish Chase from Robby, and sometimes I think they're both Jordan.

OhTheWater likes this.
  16. Daniel

Party Mom Supporter

So funny how they edited the previews to make it seem like Chad bloodied up Evan and James.

17. irthesteve

I had this same problem Kaitlyn's season, I just have a hard time knowing which Abercrombie-white-boy is which until they start getting narrowed down

Yeeep, the power of editing haha.

Glad he's gone, he was the Olivia of this season. Delusional about the relationship, two-faced, didn't get along with anyone, but at least she wasn't violent

18. fyebes

Regular Prestigious

felt bad for the cameraman who had to follow Chad around as he whistled through the woods.

19. irthesteve

the preview showing more Chad shit next week really proves that this has been the Chad show so far, Jojo isn't the current main character

20. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

Everyone in this thread should watch Unreal. It is seriously great.

Laura and Jusscali like this.
  21. irthesteve

Agree x100, makes you watch The Bachelor in a new light as well

Jusscali likes this.
  22. Caught up on last nights episode. So glad Chad went home. He's crazy as fuck, and like the guys said he has issues. Jojo was just trying to make excuses to justify him being violent. Violence is never okay. Chad seems like the type of guy who thinks his entitled and can't take rejection and will go on a rampage when he does get rejected because he thinks "nobody rejects me". Don't want to wait two weeks for the next episode

23. irthesteve

There's a part of me that thinks Chad was 100% acting and just playing a character. Especially in that last scene, where he was sitting next to Alex and was basically laughing at the things he was saying, it felt like he was "breaking character" and laughing at how ridiculous it all is.

Or he is legitimately an insane human

24. I believe he's just insane and just fake in certain situations to mask his awfulness. He reminds me a lot of a god awful roommate I had in way. Like Chad, she would make threats/threats of violence (in which no action was taken against her for it). Chad tries to make the rest of the guys look bad and make it look like they "start" the tension, thats exactly how this roommate was. She tried to make me look like the bad person and make up false accusations about the things I was doing and that I cause all the tension (not true, all I ever did was try to be nice because we had to live together), and she nearly got me evicted over it. Like how Chad laughed, my roommate was the same. I would confront her and she would laugh and act like she's so innocent (she even did that in front of the RA). Also the way Chad doesn't like to listen when the guys try to talk to him about something but expects everyone to listen to him, thats exactly how my roommate was. She would want me to listen to her (out of respect I did), but whenever I tried to talk to her she gets this nasty attitude puts her hand up (trying to act all ghetto or whatever) and doesn't listen and walks away.

I don't think the network/franchise would allow someone to act as violent as he. That has to come from somewhere. I don't remember which guy said it (Jordan?), Chad is insecure.

irthesteve likes this.
  25. irthesteve

Well said