Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Bachelor Franchise TV Show • Page 135

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by OhTheWater, May 30, 2016.

1. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

incredible

2. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

3. I wonder how Cassie feels about all of this coming to light today. Sounds like he really put her through hell at least at the end of their relationship, but that shitty stuff he did is all being overshadowed now. Interested to see what Cassie says about it all, if anything.

sawhney[rusted]2 likes this.
  4. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Agreed, I am certainly interested to hear from her but I don't know if we will. She has been historically private about everything, which I commend her for, she doesn't owe us anything about her life.

Colton said that him and Cassie talked and came to a mutal understanding, and we know she dropped all charges and removed the restraining order, so I hope that everything is OK there and that she is actually in a better place with everything.

5. Meerkat

human junk drawer Prestigious

Wasn't really sure where to put any of these thoughts but figured it made more sense here than the accountability thread. It kind of feels like most people talking about this are trying to be nuanced but end up missing a piece of the puzzle. I'm happy Colton's at peace with this part of himself and I sure hope he treats his future partners and/or exes better than he treated Cassie Randolph. I definitely don't think he should be getting a television show, but ultimately I hope that people start having conversations about how the culture of mens sports handle queerness and homophobia and contribute to the pain Colton and other athletes are put through. Also hope a lot of people take a real hard look at themselves and realize the "I knew it" comments aren't even half as cute or clever as they think they are.

6. irthesteve

kelseyleigh and bradsonemanband like this.
  7. irthesteve

Raven and Adam getting married tomorrow

8. meggers

Trusted

kelseyleigh likes this.
  9. marissalg

Trusted

the bachelorette stylist is doing Katie dirty so far

phaynes12 likes this.
  10. meggers

Trusted

Just a heads up for anyone wanting to stay spoiler free, there’s a Cosmo article that has a semi-big spoiler as the headline. It came up for me in recommended articles on Facebook before I could click off of it.

11. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

Oh god haha, thanks for the warning! I’m sure this season will be spoiled for me eventually as every year it does even if I try to avoid them

meggers likes this.
  12. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

What was it? Tried to find it and couldn’t

13. irthesteve

You better answer that in a DM

14. meggers

Trusted

I can’t figure out how to DM you, but it’s on Cosmopolitan’s Facebook page maybe 20 or so posts down. It’s from 19/20 hours ago.

15. irthesteve

I just learned something that is crazy to me. This is Kit.

256981018b02e4674354b3d821145599b9a0e49e.jpg

sawhney[rusted]2 likes this.
  16. irthesteve

bradsonemanband likes this.
  17. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

18. irthesteve

19. irthesteve

20. See what all the “buzz” is about?

definitely a reference to her vibrator. The first night is going to be so cringey.

kelseyleigh likes this.
  21. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

Hey that’s my birthday! Should be fun

22. irthesteve

at least we all knew it was coming, as dumb and lazy as it is, we knew that's what they were gonna do for her season

kelseyleigh and bradsonemanband like this.
  23. For suuuuure. How many guys are going to make dick and vibrator jokes on night one? I bet at least 3 guys will do it.

kelseyleigh and irthesteve like this.
  24. irthesteve

1 month

kelseyleigh likes this.