Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Bachelor Franchise TV Show • Page 129

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by OhTheWater, May 30, 2016.

1. KeynDooee

Living Legend

Rachel is winning. Telegraphed. Could not be less interesting.

2. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

Yeah this is awful. I feel like Michelle is the only real pick. But I lost interest after Katie left and especially after Abigail.

3. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

the winner is almost always extremely telegraphed? y’all watch jojo and jordan lol?

4. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

The producers played Heather dirty. Why have her show up so late in the show?

Also, why was Matt holding the rose when talking to Jessenia just to send her home? LIke don't pick up the rose if you aren't about to give it to her.

5. EntryLevelTank

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

He's the worst lol

joe.boy.fresh. and kelseyleigh like this.
  6. He does that every time. It’s awful.

kelseyleigh likes this.
  7. theagentcoma

Dude is so monotone too

8. clucky

Trusted Supporter

At least Pilot Pete was just boring. He didn't try to pull any of this "I was so comfortable with you I didn't bother to develop our relationship further and now its too late" shit.

I know some of it is whiplash from Tayshia's season and the frustration we could've had Mike (if the producers weren't dumb) or Ivan (if covid didn't derail things) but at this point I legitimately hate everything about Matt and all of these girls are dumb for still chasing after him

sawhney[rusted]2 likes this.
  9. bedwettingcosmo

i like bands who can't sing good Supporter

the matt narrative really hit reverse quick

10. Ugh

11. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

Beyond being a complete dud can we all agree he’s probably the worst kisser in the history of the show. It’s painful watching.

12. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

So I was reading on reddit last week that there's a chance Heather actually flew out and quarantined at the same time as the original girls, but production held her back for dramatic reasons... Which would be so fucked up

13. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

So was she quarantined for that whole 6 weeks of filming, or did she leave and come back?

14. irthesteve

Not entirely sure, as it's mostly speculation, but it sounds like she was off her social media the exact same time period as the other girls

15. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

Interesting.

16. theagentcoma

So they basically kept her penned up, let her talk to Matt for like five minutes, get insulted by all the other girls, and then sent home.

What a trash season

17. irthesteve

again, very unconfirmed, but yes... that scenario is unfortunately very possible.

18. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

The producers are going out of their way to try to artificially inflate the drama and for the second season in a row its infuriating and annoying

kelseyleigh likes this.
  19. marissalg

Trusted

they don’t need to create drama when their leads are messy AF already. apparently Clare and dale are talking and in Florida together and Kelley’s been with Peter at the super bowl and in NY.

20. I really effed up my bracket tonight by saying Bri was going to get canned. And also last week since I forgot to make brackets for both rose ceremonies. Dammit. Haha.

21. irthesteve

I would be into a Serena Bachelorette. Before tonight, I honestly didn't feel like I knew her well at all, but I really enjoyed her tonight

22. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

Same.

After tonights episode I don't feel like I really know any of these women really.

irthesteve likes this.
  23. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

I definitely missed the second rose ceremony from last week as well.

24. irthesteve

they just spent soo much time on the drama and the terrible women, the normal ones were mostly sidelined.

25. bedwettingcosmo

i like bands who can't sing good Supporter

yeah this was kind of a bad season.