Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Bachelor Franchise TV Show • Page 126

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by OhTheWater, May 30, 2016.

1. MidDave

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

That was incredible haha

2. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

that has to be the earliest this has been said, right??

3. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

Victoria straight up one of the most delusional people ever to be on this show

4. Fixed.
    No wonder she’s a Trumper.

5. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Yeah props to Matt for cutting Anna and Victoria swiftly after talking to Katie. It's interesting though, Katie didn't name names so I'm curious who actually named people, cast or crew.

6. bedwettingcosmo

i like bands who can't sing good Supporter

victoria is a trumper? hahahaha holy fuck, what a disaster of a human being.

bradsonemanband likes this.
  7. clucky

Trusted Supporter

I don't think we ever saw the "real" Victoria. No one can be that bad, right? At some point, the stuff she was doing she knew was completely fake and she was just playing a character, right?

The most sensible explanation for her behavior in my mind, which granted is still incredibly delusional, is that I think she probably legitimately thinks Bravo or someone is going to watch this and then offer to produce "Victoria's Queendom" and she'll transition to being a reality star.

Unless of course, Bravo does watch this and offer to produce "Victoria's Queendom" and it becomes a ratings hit because people love hate watching her. Please don't prove her right America. Please. But it worked for the cash me ousside girl so who knows... American has certainly done worse.

kelseyleigh likes this.
  8. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Honestly love that Anna really got in the drama, it made it very entertaining for me. And thank god Victoria is gone. Watching her be like "it was all just a joke I was never even serious" then immediately prove it was not a joke was a lot

9. phaynes12

apparently rachael has some garrett-esque IG liking activity. just not what you want.

liking some overtly racist stuff seems like something producers should be able to find if redditors can

10. irthesteve

Yeah I've seen a lot of about her being problematic on IG as well, tsk tsk tsk

11. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

Ugh. Frustrating.

12. I heard that all of her friends are big Trumpers and she would like their posts about dumb shit

kelseyleigh likes this.
  13. irthesteve

she also dressed up as plantation owners for her sorority event like.... 2? years ago. its more than just liking things

14. meggers

Trusted

For those that like to stay spoiler free, I’ve already had who the new Bachelorette is spoiled on Instagram. Apparently, she was named at the Women Tell All taping last week.

15. irthesteve

I think they said it'll be announced soon also

16. irthesteve

I'm trying to stay unspoiled

17. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

This is me every season and I think every season has been spoiled for me since I've started watching lol. I even actively go out of my way to avoid spoilers and it still happens.

I think the only season not spoiled was when that shithead Garrett won.

18. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

I was trying to avoid spoilers but it was all over instagram this weekend.

Happy to hear we'll be getting a women tell all this season after not getting a men tell all last season.

19. bedwettingcosmo

i like bands who can't sing good Supporter

i'm hype on the pick. first spoiler i've dabbled in.

20. irthesteve

In my attempt to avoid the spoiler I saw something like "bachelorette named by reality steve, she says he is wrong" or somethng. so who knows, maybe no one knows anything

kelseyleigh likes this.
  21. phaynes12

RS hasn’t been on for the last few seasons tbh

22. irthesteve

he's definitely been flailing a lot recently, I see a lot about "RS has changes his predictions" or whatever

phaynes12 likes this.
  23. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

I got a sponsored tweet by RS a few years ago and it was his tweet spoiling who won that season. I blocked him lol

irthesteve and phaynes12 like this.
  24. KeynDooee

Living Legend

This season stinks. Empty and soulless.

25. MidDave

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

Wanna pm it to me? I like spoilers lol

meggers likes this.