Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Bachelor Franchise TV Show • Page 125

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by OhTheWater, May 30, 2016.

1. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

I almost feel like Matt must have said something to the producers that he wasn’t feeling overly strong connections with a lot of the women and they brought in back ups?

2. bedwettingcosmo

i like bands who can't sing good Supporter

yeh this season is kind of a shit show. just cheering for abigail and katie at this point.

RJ Knorr and bradsonemanband like this.
  3. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

eh i doubt it. michelle is the only one with potential to make it more than another two weeks.

4. bedwettingcosmo

i started watching the bachelor during the ben higgins season. arie is hands down the worst bachelor i've seen. dunno if there is a more punchable human being.

5. phaynes12

i honestly think peter was worse. arie is more of a douchebag but the hijinks were at least entertaining. colton is similar. there was nothing peter brought to the table from day one. a nothing season.

Jusscali and bradsonemanband like this.
  6. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Ben H > Chris S > Colton > Nick > Peter > Arie. Matt is currently in the front of the whole list though haha, Ben maybe was better, it was a while ago now.

Tayshia > Hannah > Kaitlyn > Rachel > Jojo > Becca > Clare

7. phaynes12

i didn't watch chris s or nick tbh. as it stands now I would put matt high in terms of as a person, but in terms of entertainment, it would probably go ben > arie > matt > colton > peter

tayshia > rachel > jojo > hannah > becca > clare

8. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

Never ever thought dildo girl would be up there for me, but she’s a solid gal. Still big on Bri as well.

9. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

Bri for the winner (ideally), Katie for Bachelorette.

Jusscali likes this.
  10. phaynes12

sex positivity, never any reason to doubt katie

11. clucky Jan 26, 2021
    (Last edited: Jan 26, 2021)
    clucky

Trusted Supporter

Kim seemed really sweet in the 30 seconds we got to see of her. :tear:

Really big on Michelle through the first half of this episode though. Is both gorgeous and her and Matt seemed to hit it off nicely together.

Mannnn Anna gotta be glad Katie isn't around to see her slut shaming another girl :teethsmile:

okay yeah. Moving Michelle to the top of my list of people who I actually want to see win. (Katie still #1 but she is not the right fit for Matt)

bradsonemanband likes this.
  12. clucky

Trusted Supporter

The only problem with Katie as bachelorette is the five guys she'd get who'll think they are SO CLEVER by bringing her a dildo when they meet her

But then also she'd probably just know to send all five of them home so maybe that isn't actually a problem

13. Jusscali

Anna and Serena are the worst. Really bummed about MJ because I had good vibes at the beginning

clucky and bradsonemanband like this.
  14. Yeah I liked MJ and Anna a lot at first but now they’ve shown their true colors and it’s definitely a huge bummer.

irthesteve likes this.
  15. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

I feel the same, was hopeful but now BOO

16. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Anna and I were kind of friends in college (she was friends with one of my roommates so she was over at my place all the time). It's been very weird and interesting watching her on this, especially watching her completely nose dive this week lol

I've never watched a full season before, but of course had to tune in because of her. But I'd be lying if I said I wasn't kind of hooked now

17. Jusscali

That’s crazy - I initially had to look Katie up because she was so incredibly familiar to at first - I was convinced we had crossed paths

18. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

ok the real question is did she always talk with her teeth like that?

19. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I wish it was Katie I knew instead

My current roommate who also knew her and I had a discussion about this because neither of us really remember it being something that stuck out, but we figure we just didn't pay much attention and/or it's not quite as noticeable in person as it is when you're staring at her on national tv.

But just to be more fun I'll say yes she always did!!

20. Who’s excited for all the shenanigans tonight?!

I’m interested to see how Matt handles (or doesn’t handle) the bullying

21. bedwettingcosmo

oh fuck gotta set my picks

bradsonemanband likes this.
  22. phaynes12

this is the first thing he's handled properly all season

23. MidDave

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

I didn’t think he had it in him. He prob was gonna send her home either way but it sends a message so good on him.

irthesteve and phaynes12 like this.
  24. marissalg

Trusted

There’s a lot wrong with how Victoria acts but I just can’t get over the fact that this girl went on national TV and didn’t pack one strapless bra.