Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Bachelor Franchise TV Show • Page 123

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by OhTheWater, May 30, 2016.

1. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

So we should put in our third rose ceremony picks before the episode incase there is another rose ceremony tonight?

bradsonemanband likes this.
  2. Yeah, I’m going to do it too, just in case.

3. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

incredible that there was a scenario where victoria wasn't the one who was the worst

Jusscali likes this.
  4. Zoshchenko

Trusted Supporter

Thank god Sarah is gone

5. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

That was rough

6. bedwettingcosmo

i like bands who can't sing good Supporter

that episode SUCKED

kelseyleigh and bradsonemanband like this.
  7. theagentcoma

Honestly it was fucked up. Yeah Sarah might have been out of line but the rest of the girls just unleashed on her super maliciously when she was trying to apologize.

Saying they'd make life living there horrible for her. Saying they didn't ever want to see her face again. Then she tried to talk to one of them and the other girl just shunned her without looking at her. Like how do you come back from that.

At least Katie talked to her. That was a tender moment between them when they were talking about their dads. Apparently Sarah's dad has ALS and I completely understand why she'd want to leave.

And God Victoria is the worst

8. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Katie is far and away the MVP right now, she's amazing

9. irthesteve

5 MORE GIRLS what is going on next week, jeeze

kelseyleigh and bradsonemanband like this.
  10. irthesteve

Sarah shouldn't have interrupted the date she wasn't on, Sarah didn't handle the aftermath well, Sarah was in way over her head in every sense of the term.

But... the outspoken girls (Victoria, Anna, a few others) obviously went too far. They spent too much of their own energy on her when she obviously was spiraling.

Matt also handled it pretttttty terribly, from the interruption itself to his lack of addressing the situation to the group when he found out she wasn't there.

I think it's obvious that this show is not a situation that works for the person Sarah is, and that's fine, it's just unfortunate that the specific series of events had to happen for her to fully realize that

11. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

I feel like what Sarah did in terms of joining a group date to talk happens like 3 times every season ... nobody, besides Katie, handled the aftermath correctly.

Jusscali and bradsonemanband like this.
  12. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

matt is doing a pretty bad job so far

multiple times last night my wife was like “i think i get it now. he’s just dumb, right?”

13. irthesteve

Haha yeah I thought the same thing a few times, seems very nice and charming and like a "good dude" but doesn't quite seem to have a lot going on upstairs

phaynes12 likes this.
  14. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

I don't understand why they are bringing in 5 more girls. There already feels like there are too many girls and I don't know half of their names.

When Sarah left I thought she might be coming back based on the previews we'd seen with girls reacting to Heather M showing up and seemingly someone else, but that might have just been these 5 new girls.

Overall last nights episode wasn't good, but Katie was a bright spot of being a good person and handling situations well.

15. bedwettingcosmo

i like bands who can't sing good Supporter

yeah im struggling to latch on to who's who already, 5 more girls is dumb. also the lack of abigail this episode was infuriating.

16. irthesteve

I'm guessing that's because we didn't even get to the group date, so she literally didn't see Matt once during the time period that aired haah

bedwettingcosmo likes this.
  17. marissalg

Trusted

18. meggers

Trusted

19. irthesteve

Good lord, Clare's Bachelorette stint might actually be the most dramatic and wildest thing to happen

20. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

Lol

21. MidDave

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

I’m halfway through the episode and really think alllllll these girls suck. What Sarah did was lame but like, did al 30 of them really need to just pummel her? “The rest of your time here is gonna be horrible.” Lame.

22. clucky

Trusted Supporter

I’m about ready to give up on Matt. He’s kinda just not good at this

sawhney[rusted]2 likes this.
  23. clucky

Trusted Supporter

especially when they all give Victoria a pass. Even though Sarah actually tried to take responsibility for her actions while Victoria doesn't. Making me hate the entire group of girls other than Katie (and even Katie was complicit in not speaking up against the bullying when it happened)

24. theagentcoma

The whole time watching that I'm wondering, how is there not at least one person thinking 'ok maybe this is too far.' Of course, who knows what they edited out. At least Katie spoke to her later.

25. KeynDooee

Living Legend

I’m so bored with this season. Bad Batchelor. Bad villain. I wish I could watch this with a group for fun drinking games.

Given, I’ve only watched around four seasons total and none of them Womack or Ari. Still.

sawhney[rusted]2 likes this.