Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Bachelor Franchise TV Show • Page 120

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by OhTheWater, May 30, 2016.

1. marissalg

Trusted

The women are always beautiful but wow his cast is beautiful.

2. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

Queen Victoria is def a producer pick. She will be unbearable this season. Other than that all of these women seem pretty amazing. I’m getting spoiled as this is only my second season watching haha

3. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Oh for sure, Matt doesn't care about Victoria at all, she'll get maybe two more episodes from producers but that's it

4. bedwettingcosmo

i like bands who can't sing good Supporter

yeah victoria is def the big bad of this season.

5. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

I haven't watched any of it but from what my wife says, there's a girl who showed up in her underwear, a girl who brought a dildo, a deaf girl, and then he prayed in front of them all.

Sounds awesome

kelseyleigh likes this.
  6. irthesteve

Not sure why you included the deaf girl on your list like it's crazy, weird or negative. I'd recommend rethinking why you included that one your list.

DrAlanGrant likes this.
  7. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

So he’s surprisingly endearing. He’s got a puncheable face lol but he’s a legit dude. Some great girls so far. Not picking yet.

8. Jusscali

He only picked like 5 girls I didn’t care for so it’ll be tough competition

9. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

“the deaf girl” has been one of the best contestants through the first episode, but go off being an idiot i guess

DrAlanGrant likes this.
  10. theagentcoma

I included it because it's awesome which is literally the descriptor I used. None of what i mentioned was implied to be negative. Apparently it's a pretty diverse group of girls, which is really cool to see - and having the first deaf contestant is a huge step forward, just as big as having the first African American bachelor. I can't believe it took them this long to do either tbh

11. I laughed so hard when Katie tapped Mari on the shoulder with the vibrator.

clucky likes this.
  12. irthesteve

you just gotta think about the context you talked about it. everything you are saying here is great, but your first post lumped "being deaf" in with a bunch of other descriptors that are wild about this season. Like, if you said "first black bachelor, deaf girl representing for her community with the first rose, the most diverse cast yet, this season looks great!" then it's all great stuff, but when you loop that aspect of her life in with dildos and an arrival in lingerie, it comes off as "look at how crazy this season is because of these things!"

13. Jusscali

Big on Bri, MJ, Jessenia, Kaylah, Rachel and one more that escapes me right now.

14. theagentcoma

Fair enough, I see how the context could be taken the wrong way. I've since learned that her name is Abigail, so I'll use that from now on.

I haven't seen any of it yet, but my wife said she got the first impression rose and she was the only one he kissed, which is pretty much the sweetest thing ever

DrAlanGrant likes this.
  15. theagentcoma

Ok I just watched the clip where he gives her the rose, so heartwarming

16. clucky

Trusted Supporter

MJ and Katie are my early favs, though nether necessarily strike me as winner potential -- would be fun to see them both make it to the top 6-8 or so and then also go on BIP. But any show can do with more "boop pageant queen with a dildo" energy. And then MJ brought the dude pizza and was a good sport about sharing a name with said dildo so what's not to love?

I hate how Kit is probably the second worst person in the whole group but they kept setting her up against Victoria:-|

Too early to actually pick a favorite to win it. Lots of nice girls though.

irthesteve likes this.
  17. irthesteve

Truck girl seems really cool too, and he totally likes her

kelseyleigh likes this.
  18. Jusscali

Kaylah from NC for sure

kelseyleigh likes this.
  19. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

I have the absolute worst facial recognition watching tv shows, movies, etc. and the first few weeks every season of the Bachelor/Bachelorette are brutal for me lol

I'm impressed y'all have names/faces down already.

clucky likes this.
  20. irthesteve

I have the same issue, as you can tell from my "truck girl" post

Donnie Ruth likes this.
  21. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

lol yeah same I am brutal!

For example: I watched the Nightmare Before Christmas for the first time this year and there's one scene where Jack Skellington was wearing his pajamas and I stupidly looked over at fiancée and was like: "hey, wait who's that?"

bradsonemanband likes this.
  22. irthesteve

ok now THAT is a bit too far, haha

Donnie Ruth likes this.
  23. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

I deserve it!

24. clucky

Trusted Supporter

that's why I like MJ and Magi their hair helps them stand out :-)

Donnie Ruth likes this.
  25. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

Anyone unable to make their picks for rose ceremony 2 in the bracket?