Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Bachelor Franchise TV Show • Page 113

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by OhTheWater, May 30, 2016.

1. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Yeah, I mean she can't just leave the show. They can't just stop production all together. I GUARANTEE she did try to leave the show sometime around the events of this episode or the last one, but the producers had her stay for a bit. Behind-the-scenes, you know they had to be scrambling really hard figuring out what to do. And until they figured it out, she couldn't leave. I think the moment they get confirmation Tayshia will be able to come to the show is the same moment the producers tell Clare she can leave, and will spur whatever the conversation is that Clare has with the boys

2. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

Exactly.

3. irthesteve

I think she is so incredibly enthralled and wrapped up with Dale, "blinders on" as they have said a few times, that she legitimately doesn't understand that she is doing it either. Totally needs an intervention.

Next week should be wild, I am mostly interested to see which men stick around for Tayisha, if any new ones come in, or if any who got sent home come back. I have no idea how they're going to do that.

kelseyleigh likes this.
  4. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

You must get some kind of training from producers, no? I think she just doesn't care. It's also a job, but she's not looking at it that way.

5. irthesteve

Well yeah of course they get a ton of "training" from producers, and everything the previous leads have gotten. And she's contractually bound to staying the whole season no matter what. Sometimes that doesn't matter though, some people just can't fake it and she seems to be one of them

6. Indigo

Trusted

I actually pop in here pretty much specifically to back up @bradsonemanband on Bachelor Australia. It's so much better. I highly recommend it to every one but be warned that it might ruin the American version for you haha. Also recommend everyone get a bachelorarchive account.

bradsonemanband likes this.
  7. Indigo

Trusted

I'm sooo ready for Tayshia though. This has been rough

8. irthesteve

9. irthesteve

this quote is so true, Clare and Dale are basically acting like this is Paradise hahah

“I remember at this point this is where I started to think, (it’s a shame Clare and Dale aren’t) on Paradise right now. Because it would’ve changed everything,” he said, comparing Dale and Clare’s instant connection to Bachelor in Paradise season 2 couple Jade Roper and Tanner Tolbert. “They would’ve been able to go off, they would have been there the entire time.”

10. meggers

Trusted

11. irthesteve

NO NOT EAZY NOOOOOOOOOOOO

kelseyleigh likes this.
  12. bedwettingcosmo

i like bands who can't sing good Supporter

yeah bummer, i was into eazy. but f him

13. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

Wow finally caught the second half of the episode, that whole thing with Zach J. was..... woof

14. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Zach J was the fart ring guy, he needed to go

meggers likes this.
  15. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

This has actually been pretty fun if you ask me lol I’m pumped for tay though.

16. theagentcoma

poor guys

17. This is a top 3 episode of this entire franchise haha. God damnnnnn

meggers likes this.
  18. theagentcoma

that one guy that bought a book about dementia/Alzheimer's to understand Clare better, poor guy

19. bedwettingcosmo

ban all future clare episodes. she's pretty much arie.

20. irthesteve

What a wild episode, I can't wait to see how tomorrow's goes. They certainly will be bringing in more guys too, no way they stick with ONLY Clare's remaining guys

21. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

I literally have zero interest in Clare and Dale. It’s prob mostly due to me not watching when she was ever on in previous seasons, and this was my first time ever seeing her.

Like let’s move on, I don’t need this recap lol

22. bedwettingcosmo

how is dale not running like five thousand mph away from clare right now.

23. theagentcoma

Yeah dude looks trapped

24. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

She’s fucking bat shit