Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Bachelor Franchise TV Show • Page 108

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by OhTheWater, May 30, 2016.

1. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

I have seen all the seasons except the first GOAT they did, so for the most part I haven't been enjoying them. Last night's reminded me how terrible jojo's season was, easily the worst group of guys from any season.

2. marissalg

Trusted

i did not realize Robby was her #2 like that is rough

3. irthesteve

SO ROUGH, none of her top 4 aged well except Jordan, and even then I wasn't a huge fan of him on the show

4. meggers

Trusted

5. irthesteve

from what I understand, they quarantine seprately starting tomorrow and filming starts the 17th

6. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Wow just realized hbo max has U.K., Canada, Australia and New Zealand seasons of this show. Might dive into that this weekend lol.

DefeatTheLow and bradsonemanband like this.
  7. UK and AU versions of the show are my favorites.

VanMastaIteHab likes this.
  8. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

marissalg and irthesteve like this.
  9. irthesteve

Wow they really did increase the racial diversity here, finally. If I understand correctly, we won't see all these guys on the show, some might be backups if others test postive for COVID

10. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

That is my understanding. This is the pool of 42 guys, but we don't know how many will actually be on the show.

11. Anyone else watching BIP AU? 4 episodes in already. There were a couple scenes in episode 4 that is up there with the very best of Bachelor Nation, hands down. So fucking ridiculous/hilarious.

DefeatTheLow likes this.
  12. irthesteve

I am very much avoiding ALL spoilers, and if anyone reads them you better not post in here, but it seems like some BIG things are happening with Clare's season, the subreddit is ALL spoiler threads and it seems crazy

13. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

yeah seeing that shit was very spicy, I can't wait

marissalg likes this.
  14. marissalg

Trusted

I had the spoilers come across my tiktok and wow if true that is v dramatic.

15. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

I usually am really good about not reading spoilers but with them being only like two weeks into filming I thought “what could this possibly be?” And like, wow.

meggers and marissalg like this.
  16. irthesteve

Good lord, I'm staying unspoiled but it sounds nuts

17. phaynes12

for once the “most shocking bachelor season ever” will actually be correct

18. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

Oh hell yeah this makes me pumped. I get every season spoiled for me while actively trying to avoid spoilers, but hell yeah I hope it’s wild!

19. phaynes12

fwiw it’s still unclear how shit happens. the end result seems clear but how they end up there hasn’t been solved yet.

20. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

Is it all on reality Steve? Can someone point me in the right direction.

21. irthesteve

reddit has a billion spoiler threads, popping in those probably will answer your questions

22. irthesteve

I tried to stay unspoiled, but I have seen SO many news headlines over the last couple days that it's impossible. So crazy.

phaynes12 likes this.
  23. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

So my brother just texted me ... like I feel like this will be reported everywhere and not a spoiler by the time it rolls around lol

24. irthesteve

Yeah I don't quite see a world where the show tries to keep it a secret before the season starts, they'll certainly use it for marketing the season

25. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

I feel like it will even be in the preview/trailer for the season whenever that drops honestly.