Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Audition

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by AlwaysEvolving21, Feb 23, 2020.

1. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

The Audition is a pop punk band from Chicago, Illinois. The band is composed of singer Danny Stevens, drummer Ryan O'Connor, guitarists Seth Johnson and Timmy Klepek and bassist Joe Lussa. - Wikipedia

Been digging into their discography and forgot how much I loved their album “Great Danger”. Always was a solid band.

2. atlas

Trusted

dammit you had me thinking there was news

saw this band twice in 2018, didn't think I'd ever say that

AlwaysEvolving21 likes this.
  3. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Hopefully they have something in the works.

4. jackyjackyjack

Regular

You've Made Us Conscious was always my favourite. Reminds me of a much simpler time :crylaugh:

Chcurry182 likes this.
  5. Chcurry182

Trusted Supporter

So many great memories tied to this band. Going on a discography run now.

6. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

I always forget about their self-titled album.

7. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

yeah it might be time for a discography run through soon from me

8. atlas

Trusted

As far as new music goes I don’t think that’s happening. Someone yelled “new album” during their Chicago show late 2018 and Danny was like “Nah, no way.” He seemed content to plug his solo stuff, even played a couple songs in the middle of their set lol. Hopefully they play a Chicago show every few years or so, that’d be enough to keep me happy

9. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

Champion is by far their Magnum Opus if you ask me. Every record that came after was always half killer/half filler for me.

Petit nain des Îles likes this.
  10. irthesteve

I had no idea he has solo stuff, where at?

11. atlas

Trusted

It's not out anywhere. He said it would be out in 2019 but it's been over a year now so idk where it is. Tbh the stuff he played wasn't anything really to write home about, pretty standard Nashville singer-songwriter country type stuff.

12. irthesteve

ahhh ok I gotcha. Good or bad, I'm certainly interested in hearing what's next