Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Ataris Release New Bandcamp Collection • Page 2

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jun 22, 2017.

1. Vegetables

Regular

Also the 2nd track "Fast times at dropout high" is on 'end is forever' so it's not a new track either lol. I wish they'd get their shit together and put out a new record.

Raku likes this.
  2. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

They announced like 20 years ago that they were re-recording it for the new album, then they released that new version 13 years ago.

Slight exaggeration but still

3. Former Planets

Aaaachem!

I love how we all use the pronoun "they" instead of "he." I sincerely wish he moves on and just releases whatever material he has or wants to and just forgets "The Graveyard..." or at least stops promising it will be released.

Raku likes this.
  4. Pooch

Regular

Glassjaw. The answer is always Glassjaw

Raku likes this.
  5. Steven Price

Uhm yeah and it's not even a better version

Raku likes this.
  6. elphshelf

100% made of farts Supporter

They released videos of Kris and Bob Hoag recording like four years ago but still nothing yet.

Raku likes this.
  7. nalabird4

I think I'm literally the only person who loves Welcome the Night. And I completely understand but the 2nd half of "fastimes at dropout high" remind me of it. I hope the new album builds on Welcome the Night. I know I'm the odd man out on this haha

8. alkalinexandy

Trusted Supporter

I like that record just fine. It's not my favorite Ataris album, by any means... But I'm convinced that if it were released as a side-project or something fans would have reacted very differently to it.

9. nalabird4

I 100% agree