Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The "As You Please" Tour: Citizen / Sorority Noise / Great Grandpa Tour • Page 5

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by TMS2787, Aug 8, 2017.

1. TMS2787

Trusted

This makes me so sad / mad. Glad people are getting more but me and @JaytotheGee got cheated. Hahaha

JaytotheGee and SPine like this.
  2. MegT585

Trusted

Are you here?

3. btr

Trusted Supporter

Ahh just saw this! I was there tonight. You?

4. MegT585

Trusted

I was! See you at front bottoms tomorrow?

5. TMS2787

Trusted

I want to make the trip for this, ugh. Lol

6. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

they're doing a baltimore one next week too

7. twisterman2006

Trusted Supporter

Might be headed to this in Lancaster tonight. The gf and I will be up the street for dinner so we might hit this after.

8. peoplearepoison

It’s a perfect day for letting go... Supporter

any merch pics? I saw they had the tour exclusive cover of the record

Morgan likes this.
  9. Morgan

Morgan

Sorority Noise is the next Brand New

10. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

Yeah. They may have had a bigger reaction than citizen. Its crazy how the Forgettable songs get the biggest reaction. I saw SN play in a park to like 50 people on their first tour and that was only like 3.5 years ago

11. btr

Trusted Supporter

Citizen cancelled our date 5 hours before the show so everyone's ticket was refunded. Almost 200 people rebought tickets to come out for the last minute Sorority Noise headliner.

12. Morgan

Morgan

Anyone going tomorrow ?

13. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

I was initially disappointed that Sorority noise wasn’t headlining but after finding out Citizen is the most boring goddamn band I’ve ever listened to, I’m less bummed, I gotta say.

14. Morgan

Morgan

I saw this last night, Citizen was phenomenal,they had a ton of energy

15. Grato

Regular

Citizen killed last night. I missed the encore but the new songs sounded great. Surprised at how many people knew them already and also how many people left after sorority noise

Morgan likes this.
  16. TMS2787

Trusted

Did anyone go to the Run For Cover event in Boston with Citizen? Interested to hear about 'Citizen Karaoke', lol.

17. Colin Your Enthusiasm

It's nobody's battle but your own. Prestigious

No one is the next Brand New

mattfreaksmeout and Morgan like this.
  18. Morgan

Morgan

I love Brand New, they're my favorite band.
    Sorority Noise has a similar following in my opinion and I can see the similarities in both Cam and Jessee

DejaMoi likes this.
  19. Colin Your Enthusiasm

It's nobody's battle but your own. Prestigious

Yeah I can see that tbh. I really need to listen to that band more. I've never really given them a fair shot.

Morgan likes this.
  20. Matthew

Regular

Anyone have merch pics?

Morgan likes this.
  21. m32137

Regular

Excited for the Orlando show tomorrow. Wondering how the crowd is gonna be considering Joyce Manor/Wavves is happening in the bigger venue right next door.

22. Matthew

Regular

I went last night, it was awesome! Great crowd, great set, great band. Picked up the tour variant of AYP and a couple shirts, very glad I went.

23. peoplearepoison

It’s a perfect day for letting go... Supporter

Citizen is so locked in. They sounded perfect. Had incredible energy.

Merch was cool
    3-4 t shirts, longsleeve, pillowcase, hat, hoodie and the new record on the tour variant (goes for 75 on discogs already!)

24. TMS2787

Trusted

A pillowcase?! They didn’t have that went I saw them. Lol

Morgan likes this.
  25. flask

Trusted Supporter

Every band killed. Also took a bunch of my coworkers who don’t really go to shows but they had a great time too. One of them is 18 and he crowd surfed for the first time. I felt like a proud dad.

Morgan likes this.