Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Aquabats Launch Kickstarter

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Aug 7, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

The Aquabats have started a Kickstarter:

We hear you loud and clear: It’s time for The Aquabats to get to work, making more music and bringing back the Super Show! But the truth is we can’t make ANYTHING without you… and since we’re doing this for you, we wouldn’t want to do it without you!

With YOUR SUPPORT, we can record The Aquabats’ first NEW ALBUM since 2011, and shoot our first NEW TV SPECIAL since 2014. Not only will you get new music and television, you’ll be helping introduce The Aquabats to a whole new generation of Righteous Comrades and future Aquacadets!

2. don't fret

POOL PARTY BABY

3. noKings

Regular

Saw this last week. That's a lot of money. 1/4 of the way there...

4. theredline

Trusted Supporter

Kinda spendy for the vinyl option but you do get a ton of music...very tempted...

5. TDenverFan

Regular

6. btr

Trusted Supporter

Pool Party is a bop!

7. Frinet42

Regular Supporter

Yussss backing this for sure. That promo video was star packed!

8. cultleadermonkey

I've never been so torn on a kickstarter before.... On the one hand, I reaaaaaaaly want more music from them.... on the other..... I coudn't care less about the show......

I'll go to $100 for this..... max..... ish..... (I flew 7 hrs to catch their "fury" 20th anniversary show in april and it was easily the best concert/experience i've had in life)

SuNDaYSTaR likes this.
  9. parkerxcore

Somebody's gonna miss us Supporter

Holy shit they've raised 261K?!?!? That's insane.

10. Larry David

I'll see you again in 25 years Prestigious

My son would be so happy if this show returned!

littlejohn likes this.
  11. mmhmm

Trusted Prestigious

Kind of a bummer for anyone wanting new music from these guys...gotta raise another $800K for that to be possible.

12. [removed]

Trusted Prestigious

Video sasily worth watching for Thomas Lennon as his Reno 911 character

13. littlejohn

Prestigious Prestigious

Larry David and ComedownMachine like this.