Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Appleseed Cast Band • Page 4

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Kennedy, Apr 5, 2016.

1. Deathco_019

Drummer

Illumination Ritual is really good. I just listened to it on Saturday for the first time in I don't know how long. I loved Great Lake Derelict, Cathedral Rings, 30 Degrees 3AM, and Barrier Islands. I'd have to listen to it some more to see how it fares with repeated listens, but right now in my relistening of this band's discography I'd say I love Low Level Owl and Two Conversations, and I like Peregrine and Illumination Ritual.

trevorshmevor and DrawYourMind like this.
  2. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

It's amazing to me how some of you don't find IR to be in their top tier. It's my fav album by them and imo very focused. They trimmed all the fat of Sagarmatha and made a bright and beautiful album with amazing instrumentation and catchy vocals

3. Peregrine, Two Conversations, and Illumination Ritual are the best three

Zac Djamoos and KennedyBN like this.
  4. Deathco_019

Drummer

I'll have to read the lyrics to Peregrine as I listen to it next time. That one's a concept album right?

5. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

TC and Low Level Owl are as well, i think

6. Kennedy

loomasleep.bandcamp.com Prestigious

I just think Illumination Ritual is such a beautifully cohesive album. I love it's flow and I love the song writing. And as I've said hundreds of times, the drumming is top tier.

Zac Djamoos likes this.
  7. Horrorca

Trusted

no Low Level Owl = null & void opinion

8. Deathco_019

Drummer

His opinion is just fine. You need to chill, guy.

CoffeeEyes17 likes this.
  9. CoffeeEyes17

Reclusive-aggressive Prestigious

yeah seriously, way to get weirdly hostile and condescending over an opinion

KennedyBN likes this.
  10. Horrorca

Trusted

11. CoffeeEyes17

Man, I unblocked you to give you a chance and you prove to be as bad as I thought. Oh well. Lesson learned.

12. Horrorca

Trusted

dude, I'm just fooling around

I know I can be obnoxious, that's a trait I cannot shake - but be sure I've learned to really appreciate you guys, don't take any of this personal

< 3

13. Deathco_019

Drummer

You can appreciate us without being a bully posting shit like that

14. Horrorca

Trusted

A Dream for Us is so beautiful

OotyPa likes this.
  15. bedwettingcosmo

i like bands who can't sing good Supporter

that is really the only song i've really checked out from them and liked... what album should i start with?

16. Horrorca

Trusted

Low Level Owl

Ken likes this.
  17. DrawYourMind

Regular Prestigious

Lol @ bullying.

I think it was apparent he was joking. Relax.

ANYWAYS. All their albums are great! Hard to pick. IR is good but I return to the others more.

OotyPa likes this.
  18. CoffeeEyes17

no, it wasnt. it was needlessly aggressive in an otherwise relaxed conversation. disappointed that you think its funny.

19. DrawYourMind

Regular Prestigious

Guess we're just different people on that aspect.

20. Horrorca

Trusted

it was a joke, man - chill out

21. CoffeeEyes17

even more disappointing

22. DrawYourMind

Regular Prestigious

I'm confused?

My point was we are on opposite sides. Maybe it is how I grew up? People I work with but his comment seemed like a non-issue to me. Not trying to be disrespectful.

23. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

i unblocked him because he always posts in the cool threads
    ugh

24. Horrorca

Trusted

I like how you talk about me as if I wasn't here LOL

anyway, plz block me again, I will let you down once more and I don't know if I can take it a second (third?) time

25. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

not tryna start drama but i didn't feel like his comment was bullying or overly aggressive

silly reason to derail the conversation from this amazing band we were talking about. lets get back on topic

trevorshmevor and Ken like this.