Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Appleseed Cast Band • Page 15

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Kennedy, Apr 5, 2016.

1. woof that sucks

2. Dog Fish

Mutt

Honest question, why is the poster writing it as: "A*ppleseed C*st"?

3. so it won't show in searches and risk dogpiling etc.

also honestly fuck these guys if they don't do right by Charlie

4. SmashRipsaw

Outcast Tape Infirmary

It's such a weird situation. I don't think they'd be getting on these big tours if they didn't have a high standing in the scene. But also I believe Charlie.

5. OotyPa

fall away

I’m assuming they don’t have the cash bc someone in the band posted on IG about selling his guitar pedal for a new amp

6. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

I don’t know if this is also part of it but whenever they tour they always ask to stay at peoples houses on tour. I know someone who has let them stay at his house (free of charge) multiple times when in Chicago and they asked last minute too.

I know that’s sometimes a common thing with bands, but I feel like it adds on to the “they may not have the cash (because they are broke or mismanaging money or something)”.

7. OotyPa

fall away

Honestly assuming they’re broke. I love them but last time I saw them live for their last album, there was literally barely anyone there. I’m sure touring with SDRE is helping a bit with the crowd but that was the most empty show I’ve ever attended.

8. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

SAB22, Carrow and OotyPa like this.
  9. OotyPa

fall away

Good to hear

10. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

From what I've read over the years with their touring, they try to stay with hosts the majority of the time rather than at a hotel, which obviously adds up

11. always good to see some actual accountability

12. Elder Lightning

A lightning bolt without a cloud in the sky Supporter

SAB22 and theagentcoma like this.
  13. genericities

instagram.com/pegasusrides_

what were the tweets?

14. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

Wild story

Elder Lightning likes this.
  15. theagentcoma