Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Amity Affliction / Senses Fail / Bad Omens / Belmont Tour • Page 9

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by zachmacD, Nov 6, 2018.

1. maryp1603

Hey. Supporter

Thinking the same.

2. Cmoney86

Trusted

It’s supposed to be negative 50 with the windchill

3. Cmoney86

Trusted

According to both senses fail and concord the show will happen but they are telling people no to line up early and arrive right when doors open

4. Cmoney86

Trusted

I think the show should be cancelled I think it’s fucked up they care more about putting on a show and making money then peoples safety and we’ll being it’s gonna be so call cars will not start hell its gonna be so cold after the show they might get stuck in Chicago cuz their tour bus won’t start

5. Cmoney86

Trusted

2B0898E7-AAC0-43ED-A211-AF232B971E8D.jpeg 062B32F3-1DA9-45C2-B674-D96EFE12CF14.png 90009615-8CB7-400F-B63B-36983A5F6F95.jpeg

riotspray likes this.
  6. xthisislove

Regular

I don’t know specific details but I know the tour was really worried about the bands AND the crowds safety once the weather news dropped. So I would imagine everyone is playing it by ear. I wouldn’t be surprised if you heard of a few cancelations

7. RogrStahlback

Trusted Supporter

I saw some announcements for shows being cancelled in the past few hours, including at the HOB.

8. Sheriff77

Regular

Chicago date just cancelled.

9. RogrStahlback

Trusted Supporter

Official announcment

10. Kellan

@kellanthomas Prestigious

Damn it I was really looking forward to tonight.

11. Cmoney86

Trusted

theres no way it was not going to get cancelled the fell like is like negative 50 right now and its only going to get worse as the day and night goes on. smart choice for cancelling it. they will always come back

12. anewhope

Regular

anyone with the senses fail cassette have the 2 new songs they can put up online?