Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Amity Affliction / Senses Fail / Bad Omens / Belmont Tour • Page 7

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by zachmacD, Nov 6, 2018.

1. zachmacD

Trusted

Very true, I guess I'm underestimating their fans. I personally didn't love the newest album and for me at my age, if a band starts putting out material I don't like I rarely go back to them a few albums later. I assumed they'd lost their older fans.

Also, I saw senses fail at the same venue in 2006 when Still Searching to a sold out crowd so it was weird seeing them play the same venue as a coheadliner to a small crowd. It made me feel old haha. I only bring this up because I'm sure that has skewed my perspective. Anyway, my birthday is a few days before the show so I'm hoping I can talk my girlfriend into going to the show with me

2. mynamesgeneric

Regular

Pics of these shows appear to be selling really well, wish it was coming through Austin but we got a SF headliner in the past 12 months.

3. DarkestDayOfMan

Trusted

If anyone is planning to go to a Silent Planet headlining off date heres the setlist:

4. stonecoldnimrod

Trusted

man... about 40% of the crowd left after senses fail at the houston show last wednesday.
    awesome show tho.
    WAR PAINT

Frenzyofdeceit and Cgarnsay like this.
  5. ABRfan3295

Regular

Was sad to see that... Amity still had a good crowd though

6. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

SF is tenfold better and should be headlining

riotspray, K0ta and oldboot like this.
  7. rlngstrt

ADVENTR

I agree, then I could leave early!

ABRfan3295 and DrAlanGrant like this.
  8. Mtlman1331

Trusted

It’s a co headliner, how do you know Senses Fail didn’t want it this way so they could play to new fans every night instead of them only playing to their audience every night?

ABRfan3295 likes this.
  9. Joshua

Regular

Senses fail has the best spot on this bill

riotspray likes this.
  10. zachmacD

Trusted

I’m glad SF is having a great turnout! I will always love Buddy and crew and hope he’s always making music. I’d be lying though if I said I didn’t hope they revisit their heavier sound. The inclusion of war paint (arguably their best song) gives me hope

Davjs likes this.
  11. Davjs

Trusted

They also dropped Lungs Like Gallows though, so I have no hope they will return to their better sound. Still happy they are doing new music though as well.

12. Darth Annihilus

Regular

They definitely played Lungs Like Gallows in Orlando on Saturday after they said they were replacing it.

13. Davjs

Trusted

That is great news! My date is in 3 weeks....they better keep it up until then!

14. jimmyjazz39

Regular

anyone have a full belmont setlist

15. Bdrinkwater

According to setlist.fm Senses Fail played Canine in Atlanta last night, can anyone confirm?

Davjs likes this.
  16. withchappedlips

#nothingiseasy

I can’t confirm last night specifically, but the night Buddy wore his suit he retweeted a video someone took of them playing Canine, so they have been playing it for sure.

17. Davjs

Trusted

heck yes, Canine rules!

18. Davjs

Trusted

Edit: It replaced Lungs Like Gallows. I can't win, can I? lol

19. JxP

Poster Boys for Bad Luck

Is it worth going just to see Silent Planet and Belmont?

joe.boy.fresh. likes this.
  20. DarkestDayOfMan

Trusted

Yes absolutely. Especially if you've never seen Silent Planet.

21. Davjs

Trusted

Ricky!

JxP and riotspray like this.
  22. withchappedlips

#nothingiseasy

It’s funny because they tweeted that LLG was replaced with NJ Makes, and now they’re playing Canine... these are 3 songs that should take precedent on their set list already so what the heck gives???

Davjs likes this.
  23. Davjs

Trusted

Agreed.

They need to hit their quota on LIEY tracks I guess. I really did miss seeing them in their sweet spot on touring Renacer where they they had Canine, the Path, Lungs like Gallows, Renacer, Between the Mountain and the Sea and Lifeboats all on their sets. I just need to come to terms that I missed out and that time is over :tear:

bachna84 likes this.
  24. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

We’ll just have to wait for those album shows and go the fuck off so that the songs stay in the sets for the rest of time.

Davjs likes this.
  25. zachmacD

Trusted

well, LINAWR turned 10 last year so who knows if they'll do anything for that. I hope they at least release another batch of vinyl for it

Davjs likes this.