Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Amity Affliction / Senses Fail / Bad Omens / Belmont Tour • Page 3

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by zachmacD, Nov 6, 2018.

1. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

Yeah Bad Omens statement still seems like the font size was the reason, but trying to make it seem like it wasn’t as petty as it clearly is. Oh well, they have one album, they’re not entitled to shit.

2. Steven c

Yes

Bad looks for them all honesty

3. Stephen Young

Regular Prestigious

Strongly doubt people care enough about insider baseball stuff like the importance of logo size; there's only one side that looks bad here plus tons of casuals on facebook who now know this band as the band who dropped off a tour because their logo is small. very few people were gonna go to this show for bad omens anyways this is a massive L for them

summertimejesus, K0ta and DonnyFTW like this.
  4. TerrancePryor

https://mp3sandnpcs.com/ Prestigious

I wish Silver Snakes could take their place. I don't really see them getting on good tours (they're recording their new album right now). I saw them open for Anathema last year, and they were great.

ComplexDivide7 and Cgarnsay like this.
  5. Cgarnsay

Trusted

They will be on Coheed's headliner next Spring.

6. sam_might_say

“Damn son, where’d you find this?”

Shh... don’t say that. You might awaken, uh... you know who...

Cgarnsay and bachna84 like this.
  7. red8ge

Regular

book My Ticket Home

8. bachna84

we are nothing more than mannequins Prestigious

I’d be fine if they just kept it at 3 bands and each played a little bit more

Davjs and Nate_Johnson like this.
  9. TerrancePryor

Eh. That's cool and all, but I doubt they want to only get tours with Coheed. Yeah, they're on Claudio's label, but they probably want to branch out.

10. Cgarnsay

Trusted

I understand and agree, though they will be on that tour

11. Darth Annihilus

Regular

I saw Silver Snakes open for BMTH and the crowd was completely dead. I don't think they'd be a good fit for this tour.

12. TerrancePryor

Silver Snakes changed things up with their last record. I don't think they even play their old material anymore. Reminds me a lot of Hundredth.

13. DarkestDayOfMan

Trusted

Shout out to the Las Vegas promoter for just blacking out Bad Omens name instead of using the new flyer. FB_IMG_1541838274556.jpg

summertimejesus likes this.
  14. Davjs

Trusted

I know we'll get the staples from LIEY and SS from Senses Fail, but you think we'll get a few heavy tracks from their best era? (Life/Fire/Renacer).

I'd love for them to bring back Lifeboats, Lungs Like Gallows and The Path!

zachmacD and natefoundglory like this.
  15. zachmacD

Trusted

God I hope so. I know I’m in the minority but I love PTTFYH. The last album was catchy but that and the Speak the truth album both being pop punk albums was so disappointing. I haven’t gone back to either since they came out

johnnyferris likes this.
  16. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

I would love to see them play Four Years more than anything else in their discography.

I have never seen it and I remember asking Buddy on an old AP net chat if they’d play it and he said it was too personal of a song at the time. So I can’t confirm if they ever have, but I would be thrilled to see that.

Hair of the Dog, Garden State, Map The Streets, and Landslide are all songs I’ve never seen and would love for them to bring those out.

I went to every possible show during the Renacer/PTTFYH cycles so thankfully I’ve see a lot from those albums.

disambigujason and Davjs like this.
  17. Davjs

Trusted

I've seen them play Four Years before and you can find it on youtube, so maybe there is hope! Those other songs are on the lighter side so I could see them played with their newer stuff. I would personally love to get Map the Streets and Blackout back to back live!

I agree on them being disappointing. I didn't love Thorns like their past work, but man they have so great tracks on that album! I'd love to see Three Marks, Carry the Weight, Wounds, Importance of the Moment of Death or the title track!

johnnyferris likes this.
  18. sam_might_say

“Damn son, where’d you find this?”

They played LLG on Warped this year, so I’d say you have a high chance of seeing that one

Davjs likes this.
  19. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

I just don’t think we’ll get more than three Waiting Room songs on a set list. The likelihood of anniversary type performance is pretty slim.

I need to see Surrender live too. I luckily did get My Fear of an Unlived Life on the Silverstein co-headliner

Davjs likes this.
  20. Kellan

@kellanthomas Prestigious

Silent Planet added. They’re way better than Bad Omens anyway so this is cool. Belmont is such an outlier on this tour, but still stoked for them.

21. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

I like this way better than Bad Omens. Their new song sucks anyway.

22. Mason

Regular

Still probably won't make it to any of the FL dates, but Silent Planet is a great choice and an amazing band. Been jamming their new album since it came out.

23. zachmacD

Trusted

I'm not the biggest fan of SP's music, but their singer just seemed like the chilliest dude when he was on the leadsingersyndrome podcast. Good for them

Davjs likes this.
  24. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Yeah, this is better. Haven't really listened to Silent Planet until their latest record, which I thought was a nice surprise.

25. DarkestDayOfMan

Trusted

I feel like the font joke has entered the beating a dead horse territory by this point, but I love that Garrett's having fun with it.