Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Americans (FX) TV Show • Page 9

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by airik625, Mar 9, 2016.

1. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Looks tense. I’m not looking forward to Stan finding out about the Jennings. I think Philip genuinely likes Stan.

2. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

Do you think that will happen for sure? I guess it has to, but I'm not ready for that to happen either.

waking season likes this.
  3. tucah

not champ Prestigious

Maaaaan I did not realize this was so close.

4. I has to happen, right? I wonder if he'll start suspecting them and slowly find things out, or if he'll find out suddenly with some big reveal.

5. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

It has to happen!

6. airik625

Can’t believe this is back on in a week. And the final season, too? Ugh. Going to hate to see it go.

kupe likes this.
  7. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

I can't wait to see how it ends! Stan doesn't even know the truth yet. How far into the season until he does? We could place bets, haha.

8. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

I’m actually really nervous about this season. I don’t see it ending well for anyone.

9. airik625

Ugh I know. The show is already intense enough. Knowing this is the last season and almost anything could happen is going to be even more suspenseful.

10. kupe

Regular

Episode was awesome. I can't believe how they set up this final season. It's not gonna be pretty

11. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Elizabeth knifing that guy in the throat was great

Well, idk if great is the right word...

irthesteve and stayillogical like this.
  12. I can already feel the divide between Phillip and Elizabeth growing.

13. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

The we need to talk scene was so good.

Joe likes this.
  14. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

I am so thrilled to see Paige taking shifts.

15. They really went all out on the music this episode.

16. airik625

Ugh I hate it when Philip and Elizabeth fight or at odds. I was afraid that's what that episode was leading to.

I still think Stan's (wife?), Renee, is KGB. I can't imagine Stan finding out Philip, Elizabeth, Paige, and Renee are all spies. Poor guy.

Even though I hate Philip and Elizabeth are working against each other, I do like the fact that Philip and Oleg are working together.

Hate there are only ten episodes this season.

17. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

I haven’t had the chance to watch this yet but Oleg is pretty easily my favorite character.

airik625 likes this.
  18. tucah

not champ Prestigious

Excellent premiere, episodes always manages to just fly by for me. I'm surprised that I'm digging the rift between Phillip and Elizabeth so far (especially with Oleg finally directly involved with Phillip), I've always hated when the two of them argued before but it feels right that this is how the final season is playing out in the early stages. I love that I really have no idea where the show is going to end up but I have complete faith that it will stick the landing and continue to deliver.

Oh, and just waiting for the Stan bomb to go off (and to see where Renee's allegiances lie since she has to be some sort of agent).

airik625 likes this.
  19. Mail robot!

airik625 likes this.
  20. Hey we got a Henry sighting! And damn, Paige is in it now, so to speak ha.

21. tucah

not champ Prestigious

Another good one, definitely getting the feeling the season's going to be a slow build until things completely pop off at the Summit (totally fine with that, by the way, I will never get sick of watching Phillip or Elizabeth or now Paige in bad wigs work over sources).

22. airik625

It feels like Elizabeth is getting a little sloppy. That’s two people she’s killed in the first two episodes haha. The first guy definitely didn’t have to die (the ID he took from Paige was a fake anyhow right?).

23. Definitely seems like Elizabeth is overworking herself and not getting enough rest. It's probably building up to a breaking point, if violently killing the dude in front of Paige isn't already one.

irthesteve and airik625 like this.
  24. airik625

After she first met that guy asking for the battery, and with how defiant and confident he was - I knew the next meeting would not got well.

Joe likes this.
  25. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

I’m finally watching this because I was really busy the last two weeks and damn this premiere is killing me.