Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The All-American Rejects Release Two New Songs • Page 2

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jul 6, 2017.

1. TedSchmosby

Trusted

Visual album indeed. This was awesome and I'm very excited for more

2. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

lol no way is there dubstep in that song.

Raku and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  3. I think he's referring to the glitched out guitar solo in the bridge... but still.

4. knstadin

Regular Prestigious

2:18 on spotify or 2:37 on their youtube video, that was some wobble-ish guitar playing there.
    Song is not bad by any means and I really hope to see this doing well on charts/sales/views etc (even tho I prefer "Close your eyes" over "Sweat")
    I feel like "Kids in the Street" went unnoticed and I actually thought that was the end of AAR..(Gonzo, Affection, Kids in the Street, Drown next to me, such great and underrated tracks) sooo I really hope this gives-you-hell type of song "Sweat" to take them back in the limelight like they used to back in 08.

Bryan Diem likes this.
  5. Bryan Diem

Trusted

Every song on KITS is great for sure, so are the bsides. But I think this album should have more mainstream appeal or at least better marketing.

knstadin likes this.
  6. ZeoVGM

Regular

I thought that at first and then I thought it sounded more like She Wants Revenge. Like, I ended up Googling it to see if it was.

7. Kaduck

Regular

After a coulple of days, I've really grown to like the songs. Had to listen to them on their own though, without the video. The video, even though it was well made, was a bit distracting to me. Maybe revisiting it now that I know the songs will give me a different insight/opinion. That's my thought, anyways.