Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The All-American Rejects Release New EP • Page 2

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jul 16, 2019.

1. At least Demons is decent? But those two songs from 2017 were great I'm just gonna go back to those.

2. Kaduck

Regular

Thanks for posting the links to the platforms @Jason Tate. I looked on Apple Music and couldn’t find it anywhere. Just finished my first play through and Im enjoying it. Wish there were more songs but I’ll take what I get at this point.

3. cosmickid

Composer, but never composed.

You're offended on behalf of a stranger who may never hear this song/never know it references them/isn't really talked about in the song since the lyrics are an imaginative jump-off from a singular image and therefore fictional? Maaaaaaybe you're overthinking it my dude.

That said, I didn't enjoy any of this and I thought Sweat was so so so good. Only ever been a casual AAR fan though so I'll live.

4. MacbethSin

Regular

Sounds like we agree, this EP sucks given the quality of their past output.

5. Jesse West

Cursed by my ancestry

I can't believe Paul McCartney made all these assumptions about Elenor Rigby's life >:-(.

Bryan Diem likes this.
  6. Bryan Diem

Trusted

This band got astronomically better with every release but I do not vibe with this much

7. Jared Luttrell

Regular

I think the last song I really loved by them was Someday's Gone, back in like 2012. I'll give this a shot at some point but doesn't sound promising.

8. AMC

Regular

9. earthlight

Trusted Supporter

This stinks

Steve_JustAGuy likes this.
  10. Steve_JustAGuy

Trusted

Not a fan of this.