Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Accountant (Gavin O'Connor, October 14th 2016) Movie • Page 3

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by iCarly Rae Jepsen, May 12, 2016.

1. kidwithhelmet

WELCOME THRILLHO Supporter

Saw this the other day and while it wasn't as good as I remembered it in theaters, it was still a cool flick. Not sure it needed a sequel though, I really liked the way it ended.

2. farva2

Regular

I know I sure as hell want a sequel! I think there was plenty of room left open for a sequel, plus the movie did well in the box office. Not sure why the confusion in a world where there are 8 fast and furious movies.

3. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

We met her in the beginning as a little girl. But didn't learn until the end that she was his operator or whatever.

I really enjoyed this flick.

4. thedrudo

Trusted Prestigious

Me too. Really dug the first one. Re-watched it this past weekend.

5. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

Caught this on HBO Go last night. It was a little clunky, but overall I enjoyed it. Bernthal was easily my favorite part. That and Ben Affleck beating up a guy with his belt. I'm enjoyed it enough to be onboard for a sequel.

6. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

Davjs likes this.
  7. Davjs

Trusted

That's good news right? I know some movies get sequels made because they do well on home video. I really would love another one, first one is under rated.