Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Academy Is... Band • Page 12

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by AndrewSoup, Jan 3, 2017.

1. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

Fuck, that’s pretty cool.

2. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

If only I lived closer to IL and not on the other side of the country lol

3. Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

emojedi, Brent, Ronald. and 1 other person like this.
  4. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

I wonder if there’s any chance they write new music together or not..

If anything, I’d take the scrapped fourth record they somewhat completed before breaking up.

irthesteve likes this.
  5. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Had such a blast seeing them Sunday. My only slight complaint is I was hoping for a few songs they didn't play for the 2015 reunion, but the only one we got was Lifetime. Still, that's a good one to get. And then also Idk why they did a random (at least random to me) cover in the middle. Still... don't want to sound whiney because I had an absolute blast and it was easily my favorite non-MCR set of Riot Fest weekend.

I was torn on the aftershow so I'm glad the set was the same, but damn I wish we got the Cobra Starship song. It looks like they were going to try to do it, but they already went 10 min over and when they came back out their sound was cut off.

Agreed that I really hope we get some new music, but for now I'll just be grateful for another chance to see them. Can't believe it's been 7 years since the first reunion.

6. Chcurry182

Trusted Supporter

Excited to see what next year brings

BigMouth, Brent, GrantCloud and 3 others like this.
  7. midnightxtaylor

Regular

Saw TAI twelve times from 2005-2009 and not since then, they were my favorite band. Pleaseee be something I can go to.

Brent and Chcurry182 like this.
  8. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

Would love to see them on tour if they played California and would be prettyy stoked if they ever put out new music.

9. Chcurry182

Trusted Supporter

Almost Here turned 18 yesterday.

It's easily a top 5 album for me. I can still play it on repeat and not grow tired of it.

10. JamesMichael

Software Engineer Prestigious

Classic from the scene and still my overall favourite from them. I have a weird relationship with TAI where I absolutely love their first album but everything after was very miss not hit for me.

11. Dog Fish

Mutt

what about Remember Maine?

12. Chcurry182

Trusted Supporter

Told myself to stop buying band shirts but I can't resist some TAI. Especially if they bring back this design.

[​IMG]

I wore it so much back in the day. It's still hanging in my old bedroom closet at my parents house.

13. quietwords

RIP EmoPunkKid28: 2002-2016 Prestigious

I almost bought the design at WWWY. I sadly missed their set- I’m destined to never see this band, lol