Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The 1975 / Wolf Alice / The Japanese House Tour • Page 4

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Apr 6, 2016.

1. joe.boy.fresh.

Trusted

Just got home from their free Chicago show. Holy shit are these guys good live.

2. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

I wish I could have gone to that! Did they play the entire set list from the tour?

3. joe.boy.fresh.

Trusted

They dropped just a few. Played for an hour.

4. heymattrick

Pool Boy at the Vampire Mansion

Matty just tweeted a list of songs they will be rehearsing/adding to the live show soon...

The 1975
    This Must Be My Dream
    Antichrist
    I like it when you sleep...
    Undo
    Milk
    Haunt // Bed

Really stoked for This Must Be My Dream and Milk! Hoping they'll add The City and She Way Out back in also.

5. smowashere

Trusted Supporter

I'm really excited to see TMBMD, The 1975, and I like it when you sleep. Interested to hear them live and see their "vibes."

6. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

the st. paul show was great, japanese house was pretty alright, but i wasn't really into wolf alice all that much.

7. heymattrick

Pool Boy at the Vampire Mansion

Can't wait for This Must Be My Dream. That was the only bummer about the two shows I went to on this tour.

I don't know about the track "I like it when you sleep..." live. Good track but I think they'd completely lose the crowd on that one.

smowashere likes this.
  8. estacey99

Oh yeah, oh yeah, everything is terrible.

TMBMD is the only track I'd have put into the set somehow on this tour, glad I'll have a chance to actually see it at some point!

heymattrick and Jusscali like this.