Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The 1975 / Wolf Alice / The Japanese House Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Apr 6, 2016.

1. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

what is this heresy in this thread rn

heymattrick likes this.
  2. Delysid

Regular

I'm super bummed about george not being able to play. I've been looking forward to watch him in particular

3. Matt504 May 8, 2016
    (Last edited: May 8, 2016)
    Matt504

Trusted Prestigious

Just got home from the show in New Orleans, great performance from the guys in The 1975 and Wolf Alice!!!!! The Japanese House were god awful, and that might be being to nice...

Also, the show had to be stopped twice by The 1975 do to girls fainting/passing out...

heymattrick likes this.
  4. Matt504

Trusted Prestigious

New Orleans Setlist:

Love Me
    UGH!
    Heart Out
    So Far (It's Alright)
    A Change Of Heart
    She's American
    Anobrain
    Menswear
    Loving Someone
    Me
    Fallingforyou
    Somebody Else
    An Encounter(Intro)
    Robbers
    You
    Paris
    Girls

Encore:
    If I Believe You
    Chocolate
    The Sound
    Sex

5. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

Anyone interested in tickets to their Philly show taking place this Sunday, May 15th?

6. timcsheehan

Regular

St Augustine last night. We got there about 7:45 or 8. Wolf Alice was over halfway through their set already. The 1975 were on by 8:30. I dont know if Japanese House didnt play at all or what, but i was glad to get out of there at a decent time because i guess im old.

but they sounded great and the production is fantastic. seriously a great experience.

7. lifestartsmusic

Back For A (Not So) Limited Time Prestigious

Trying to sell 2 floor tickets for Barclays Center on Tuesday. Looking like I'm not going to be able to make it. $100 each or best offer.

8. Delysid

Regular

what time was your show scheduled to start?

9. manoverboard365

Trusted

Yeah what time should I be getting to this show? Pretty sure my ticket says show starts at 8, but I've been seeing a lot of other shows Japanese House going on at like 730.

10. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

Last show of the tour next Wednesday in St. Paul; so stoked!

11. heaththehorizon

Regular

Show was incredible in Philly last night. Such a solid tour.

12. manoverboard365

Trusted

Anyone else going to the Brooklyn show tonight?

13. Mister Lyrical

Forging Clarity Supporter

The 1975 went on at 8:30 in Philly. I think the show started at 7.

14. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

seeing them in st. paul, pretty excited to be front row balcony and not having to deal with GA floor. haha

15. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

I'm debating on getting front row balcony too. Sounds like a solid spot.

16. Smittzerland

First time long time (FKA musicfan9795) Prestigious

Anybody going to Lowell tomorrow night? My friend had an extra ticket, so I'm going.

17. Phil507

Resident NYC snob Supporter

At Barclays, been in the GA line for a full fucking hour and still not in. Hopefully the show started at 8 and not 7:30 so I don't miss Wolf Alice.

18. mgiannotti

edge mike Supporter

Yeah, that line was fucking ridiculous, completely missed The Japanese House and made it down just in time for Wolf Alice, who absolutely killed it. So good.

19. Phil507

Can't get over an arena in one of the world's largest cities only has TWO metal detectors for the floor entrance.

20. manoverboard365

Trusted

Yeah that line was such bullshit. Missed The Japanese House. Walked in right when Wolf Alice were starting.

21. Phil507

Are you the same ManOverboard on the Inforoo boards?

Anyways, yeah, two metal detectors for a crowd that big is bullshit. The way to do it is have everyone use all entrances and THEN people with floor tickets go to a table to get a wrist band or whatever. Such an unnecessary back up. Also, due to there being essentially no alcohol sales, the bartender hooked me up on a decent pour for Jim Bean on the rocks.

Show was great. They probably should have closed the upper side level since they were basically empty. No idea what kind of venue they'll play on their fall tour. 2x at Radio City or Summerstage probably makes more sense than going for another arena unless they have strong support.

22. manoverboard365

Trusted

Haha yea that's me! What's your name on Inforoo?

I was dissapointed to see the top tier so empty. I really thought they would have filled it out. Also was it confirmed that they're doing a fall tour?

23. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

its pretty nice roy wilkins has that luxury of seats at top and GA below.

24. Phil507

A ad on AllAccess.com encouraging radio programmers to add "The Sound" mentioned there was. I have to imagine there will be another run and, come to think of it, maybe they'll be doing that new festival at Citi Field that Founders/LN is putting on.

Ha, I'm Phil507 on Inforoo as well. Always hunting tour rumors...

25. SPine

Trusted

Did anyone see if Wolf Alice has their My Love Is Cool record at the merch table?