Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The 1975 to Play Madison Square Garden

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

see you there

3. thenewmatthewperry

performative angry black man Prestigious

This will be my first show at The Garden! I'm stoked!!

4. SPine

Trusted

Hoping for a full summer tour.. Missed the fall one but got to see them last May

5. heymattrick

Pool Boy at the Vampire Mansion

Their manager confirmed it. I bet this will be the tail end of the tour

SPine likes this.
  6. aniafc

Trusted

Where at?

7. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

8. aniafc

Trusted

Daniel182 likes this.
  9. MikeERayner

Trusted

Just went through his timeline. He's ruled out an Australian tour this year. Can we just skip to 2018 already?!

10. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

Would love to go to this one. Will be huge. Hoping for somewhere close by when they announce the dates.

11. jlinitz

John Linitz @jlinitz

Anyone get a code? I just tried signing up through ticketmaster to get access to the presale but I'm not sure if the site is working. Lmk!

12. heymattrick

Pool Boy at the Vampire Mansion

I got my code via text overnight. It's unique to each person.

No GA Floor Tickets as an option for the presale but I got 2 lower level aisle seats in the back half of the arena. I'll try again during the regular sale to see if I can get GA but I'm fine with the tickets I got. It's worth noting that Ticketmaster has a disclaimer saying there is a potential playoff conflict with the date, so if the Rangers make it to the Stanley Cup Finals this year then the show date might get moved. I'm also curious if there is the potential for a 2nd date as during the presale signup, there was a drop-down to select a date (with only one option).