Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The 1975 / Phoebe Bridgers / beabadoobee 2020 Tour Tour • Page 6

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by TMS2787, Jan 16, 2020.

1. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

Yes they should be. I had an event on Ticketmaster from March get canceled, and I received back the entire credit card charge.

bachna84 likes this.
  2. allastud

Regular

Toronto cancelled as well

3. bachna84

we are nothing more than mannequins Prestigious

Awesome! I just wondered because I had almost $40 in fees for 2 tickets.

4. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

damn, so I assume they refund us and we just have to repurchase the tickets at a later date?

5. Xpertguy5

Trusted

Is the whole tour canceled?

6. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

7. manoverboard365

Trusted

Yep my tickets for NYC say cancelled now. Honestly I'd rather it this way instead of it being postponed. I'd like to hold on to my money now an just buy them again next year.

momo32t and sawhney[rusted]2 like this.
  8. manoverboard365

Trusted

Also I just noticed that even though it is "Cancelled," you still need to click "request refund" in order to get your money back. Otherwise they hold on to your money until May 4, 2021. That's if I'm understanding correctly.

9. allastud

Regular

from what I read when i requested my refund.

you have two options one is a 150% credit for that venue including fees which is valid from july 2020 to oct 2022. the other is a refund.

if you dont choose by june 3 you automatically get a refund.

10. a lack of color

Regular

I don’t see this option on my request refund page. I think that might only be LiveNation venues?

11. allastud

Regular

the Toronto venue is a Live Nation one so that probably is the case

12. a lack of color

Regular

I am sure this is some sort of glitch, but the Ticketmaster app is showing that my tickets for the MSG show are now for March 29, 2022. It is still marked as canceled/refunded though.

13. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

14. a lack of color

Regular

Interesting. I would assume they'd just create a new event since this one is canceled and not postponed.

There was also a Taylor Swift fan who contacted TM about the new date for Lover Fest and was given an April 2022 date by customer service but the venue confirmed that to be false.

15. SPine

Trusted

Was supposed to be seeing them at Red Rocks tonight :(