Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The 1975 / Phoebe Bridgers / beabadoobee 2020 Tour Tour • Page 5

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by TMS2787, Jan 16, 2020.

1. a lack of color

Regular

I read that they are expecting the NYC gathering ban to go through September which kills the MSG show. Seems a little extreme to me, but we'll see.

2. Xpertguy5

Trusted

Starts late April. I can see the April dates being canceled/postponed and the rest of the tour going on as planned

3. thenewmatthewperry

performative angry black man Prestigious

4. bobby_runs

where would i be if i was my brain Prestigious

That doesn’t sound promising for USA. Thought they would’ve held out until April for their decisions.

5. Cmoney86

Trusted

With the ban across the country of permitting 50 people or more till may this has to be postponed. I’m sure if the numbers continue to rise it will extend past the 8 weeks and a date of may 10th

6. Xpertguy5

Trusted

7. zachmacD

Trusted

I guess this means the 104.5 birthday show as well. I hope they reschedule

8. kidblink

Regular Supporter

the way that sounds it’s not likely they’re going to reschedule but man do I hope they do. Andrew McMahon and 1975 is a dream show of mine.

Attached Files:

zachmacD likes this.
  9. Xpertguy5

Trusted

this tour will be moved to late summer/early fall? Based on Bonnaroo being in September and them being on the bill

10. heymattrick

Pool Boy at the Vampire Mansion

They’re also supposed to play Mo Pop in Detroit in July

11. mad

I was right. Prestigious

praying I can afford I second trip to Toronto for the new date

12. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

13. Xpertguy5

Trusted

2021 sounds more likely.

falafelmywaffle likes this.
  14. heymattrick

They won’t be able to do Red Rocks if it’s end of this year. I hope the guys are at least using this opportunity to rest and relax now that the album is done, so the Notes touring doesn’t further burn them out. At this point it really just becomes a whole new album cycle instead of just a continuation of the last one.

thenewmatthewperry likes this.
  15. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

Sounds like info but not actual dates yet.

16. heymattrick

I’m betting they’ll just go for 2021 and take the rest of the year off (not that they’d really have a choice anyway). I know they had mentioned late 2020 as an option but I think they’ll just do it in the spring.

17. TMS2787

Trusted

I just hope Phoebe is going to be on the rescheduled / new dates.

manoverboard365 and mad like this.
  18. ItsAndrew May 3, 2020
    (Last edited: May 3, 2020)
    ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

I have a feeling Phoebe won't be on the rescheduled dates. I know this is a big opportunity for her but her album will have been out for months by the time this tour rolls around, and if she can't do any touring beforehand she may just want to do a headlining tour in support of the album since she has a big/dedicated enough fanbase that wants to see her headline. If she does stay on the tour, by the time she does her own headliner for the album it will have been out for close to a year or even over a year (potentially, if The 1975 tour is in 2021) and that's a long time to hold off doing a headliner when you have blown up and have the capacity to play ~1,000+ capacity rooms.

19. zachmacD

Trusted

Manchester orchestra, Joan, and lovelytheband plus the 1975 is stacked for me.

I would’ve loved to see MO in the amphitheater

20. manoverboard365

Trusted

I thought Ticketmaster/Live Nation said that starting May 1st we had the option to get refunds or credits for postponed/rescheduled shows. I'm not seeing that option for my tickets for this. Same for Rage. Anyone have luck?

21. SPine

Trusted

Red Rocks show cancelled

22. ccsc918

existing

I was really looking forward to this, Hoping to see them live next year

23. bobby_runs

where would i be if i was my brain Prestigious

Irvine shows as postponed but LA is canceled. Weird

24. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

St. Paul, MN is cancelled too now

GrantCloud likes this.
  25. bachna84

we are nothing more than mannequins Prestigious

Cleveland cancelled too :/

Out of curiosity, does anyone know whether the convenience fee & handling fee are typically refunded?