Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The 1975 / Phoebe Bridgers / beabadoobee 2020 Tour Tour • Page 3

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by TMS2787, Jan 16, 2020.

1. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Tomorrow's presale code is MEMORIES for those who haven't gotten tickets yet.

2. heymattrick

Sending my love

Row 11 center at Red Rocks for me!!

3. Xpertguy5

Trusted

Good to see that we did well on tickets

4. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

I'm hoping to snag a deal at some point for the Milwaukee show. I have seen them plenty of times, so I'm not too concerned about seat location.

5. zachmacD

Trusted

I'm excited to see who else will be on the bill and who will be headlining. I just wish they wouldn't do those shows at BB&T. It's an absolute nightmare getting home from there. We just saw the 1975 there and we waited over an hour for an uber to come pick us up.

kidblink and Matt Chylak like this.
  6. kidblink

Regular Supporter

Hate bb&t and I was probably right next to you because we couldn’t get connected to an uber and had to call someone an hour and a half after the concert to come pick us up (it was very cold)...they better headline I’ll be real upset if they don’t do a full headlining set

7. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Weird, I didn't preorder an album but they sent me a presale code anyways. Maybe cause I'm on their mailing list?

Anyways I used it to get a GA Ticket for the St. Paul show. Came out to $128 after fees-- oof, this production better be great.

heymattrick likes this.
  8. Xpertguy5

Trusted

It was confusing. It said pre-order for first access but that purchase wasn't necessary. Then last night I get an email saying that I could be refunded for the preorder.

9. heymattrick

Sending my love

I mean, I was going to get the album anyway so having to preorder it didn’t bother me.

10. zachmacD

Trusted

That's what I'm hoping but do you think they are big enough to headline? I know they are big (they obviously just headlined there but the lawn wasn't open) but do you think they are big enough to play over all the other 104.5 bands? Past headliners included Foster The people, The Killers, Imagine Dragons, Kings of Leon,

Also, at least the Ferry will be open in the summer. I'm an idiot and thought it would still be open in November. Like you said, it was freezing and my gf and I wore light jackets so we weren't carrying around coats in the concert.

kidblink likes this.
  11. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

I've been to bb&t a million times and it has been and always will be my least favorite venue on the planet.

kidblink likes this.
  12. bobby_runs

where would i be if i was my brain Prestigious

How is the Irvine venue? Never been and never went to what it replaced

13. Xpertguy5

Trusted

It is much smaller than Irvine Meadows since there is no lawn section. Its pretty much just an open space that they just threw together a venue in a short amount of time. They do have a "Fast Lane" thing where you pay 10 bucks and can get in early. It's worth it if you have pit. Parking is free, unless you want to park super close by the entrance (they charge for that). It can be a tricky spot to find since Maps will trip out but just follow the signs on the road and you'll be fine. I do like this venue though since there is usually more of a relaxed vibe being that it is a bit far out

14. drummerAVA

Trusted

Welp, I'm genuinely surprised they aren't coming to MI so I'm looking into the OH date I guess...

15. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

Went to the 3EB/JEW show in August. It’s a very temporary spot by the looks of the bleacher seating, but it’s organized pretty well. Plenty of food and drink options around too. Parking being free is a huge plus for such a large commercial venue. I had no issues with sound when I was there.

16. kidblink

Regular Supporter

Great question. I mean I know they played a couple years ago and didn’t headline but I just don’t see why they would agree to play this and NOT headline in the middle of a headlining run. Radio1045 winter jam (jawn) is this weekend so I assume they are waiting for it to be over to announce their birthday show. So hopefully will be announced next week. They also did play two nights so maybe they are big enough with the lawn (and other bands would obviously help out ticket sales)...I also feel like their set is too big and extravagant too not headline (is extravagant the right word, haha)

17. Phil507

Resident NYC snob Supporter

I am prepared to try and fail to the GA tickets for MSG in a few min.

18. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

I think they’re all sold out. I have 1 extra ticket if you want that 1

19. mikeb1124

Regular

Def interested in this!

20. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

Sorry - spoke too soon! One of my friends changed his mind and took both. Apologies for offering!

21. momo32t

Trusted

Got section 227 row 6 for MSG.

Going for Phoebe, staying for the 1975. I’ve liked what I’ve heard but need to do a deeper dive.

zachmacD likes this.
  22. estacey99

Oh yeah, oh yeah, everything is terrible.

Menswear, This Must Be My Dream, and I Like America & America Likes Me are deeper cuts per album that I really enjoy personally

momo32t likes this.
  23. zachmacD

Trusted

They have an immense discography but there is a lot of variation in their music, thankfully.

Outside of the singles (which are all fantastic. Seriously watch all of their videos), Pressure, fallingforyou, she's American, This must be my dream, paris, nana, me, you, so far, head.cars.bending are some of my favorites

I'd honestly just put their discography on shuffle

estacey99 likes this.
  24. karcrashianpanache

hysterical and useless

beedoobee announced for radio 104.5 bday show, so pretty much confirms the 1975. Plus, they just announced Manchester Orchestra for it as well which will be pretty cool

zachmacD likes this.
  25. zachmacD

Trusted

Oh nice! Where did you see that?