Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The 1975 Perform on Kimmel

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Oct 18, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. Thursdaysox

We know it from the silence

I love this album, but I always skip this song. I know people like it, but just doesn't do it for me for some reason.

3. Nate_Johnson

CCRN, MSN Prestigious

Great song but he is such an awkward front man.

4. duritzfan13

all we have is time

Interesting. I only saw "Somebody Else." Is this online only, or did they play two songs and I missed the first?

5. parkerxcore

Somebody's gonna miss us Supporter

I just saw them in LA and it was such an awesome show.

6. jorbjorb

7 rings

how was the opener?

7. parkerxcore

Absolutely awful. Some middle schooler rap group. I stood in the lobby waiting for it to end.

8. isarealboy

I think these guys/Vagrant/Interscope missed a golden opportunity by not releasing "She's American" as a single, particularly back in the summer. It could have been this year's "Shut Up and Dance" - maybe in the spring?

9. Delysid

Regular

Always surprised they are pushing this song as a single.

10. Delysid

Regular

11. Ryan G

Moderator Moderator

12. thisisacting__

Regular Supporter

Going to the show tonight. It was just VanLadyLove for the opener, right? No local opener, etc? Also, how long was the opener set? If the music starts at 8 tonight what time do you think The 1975 will go on? /endof20questions

13. parkerxcore

That was not our opener, but the opener started at 8:00 and played a half hour set. The 1975 went on at 9:00 and played for 1:45. Have fun!