Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The 1975 / Pale Waves / Colouring Tour • Page 7

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Jan 23, 2017.

1. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Going Wednesday night, so they probably start around 9ish generally? I will try to get there early obviously, but with work and then driving home to change and to the other side of the metro for the show likelihood I make it at 7 is grim.

2. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

Doors at 7, show at 8 for Wednesday. I wanna see Pale Waves for sure but being in the balcony means I won't mind being there for the beginning.

3. zachmacD

Trusted

I went to the show in Bethlehem last Friday and they were incredible. Definitely the best show I've seen in recent memory. The only song I wasn't feeling was medicine and it seemed like a lot people at the show took that time for a bathroom break as I did. If you're even a slight fan of this band, get tickets to this tour. Their lights were something else

4. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

Seeing live for the 4th time tomorrow night(St. Paul), with a beautiful woman from Norway I met last fall in a grad school class of mine; she's leaving for home Friday, so this is going to be our last big experience together, at least hopefully for a while. I'm beyond excited; I even bought her the rose-gold necklace of the rectangle with "1975" inscribed on it, giving it to her after the show

5. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

It was my first time seeing them at the LA show and the lights/stage setup blew me away. Definitely made the show much more memorable for me

6. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

Their set at Piqniq in Chicago on Saturday is only one hour long. :/

7. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

Was that part of a festival lineup, or it's own dedicated show?

8. Daniel182

Radio show/festival lineup, but The 1975 is the headliner. I was hoping they'd get a longer slot.

9. Frobert

Regular

Same here. So stupid that they only get an hour and Jimmy Eat World only gets 45 minutes.

10. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Why are you guys getting the set times from? They sound about right, but I thought maybe JEW & Bleachers would get like 50/55 minutes each with 20 minutes for set up. I'm not surprised the 1975 is only playing an hour, although it is a little disappointing.

11. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

can't wait for tomorrowwwwww

12. Daniel182

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  13. heymattrick

Pool Boy at the Vampire Mansion

Fuck I didn't realize what a killer lineup that was. I'm going to KROQ Weenie Roast in LA on Saturday but damn I wish I could go to this too

mattfreaksmeout and Daniel182 like this.
  14. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

So pumped. I missed them last time they came to MN and the Myth was probably 2014 I think?

Ferrari333SP likes this.
  15. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

They actually came to the Varsity in Dinkytown then; 2nd time was at First Ave, and then last year was Roy Wilkens, so I think this is their 4th time in MN now

16. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

17. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

18. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

If I don't make it to the show until 8:30 I might just miss the first opener?

19. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

Ha that's what time I'm aiming to get there. Sounds like 840 for Pale Waves based on set times from other shows.

GrantCloud likes this.
  20. Aregala

Blistering Guitar Lead

This was insane tonight holy fucking shit

21. Aregala

Blistering Guitar Lead

I CANNOT believe some of the songs we got

22. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

It was unbelievable. Me was amazing.

GrantCloud and Aregala like this.
  23. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

She lays down was exceptional

Aregala likes this.
  24. heymattrick

Pool Boy at the Vampire Mansion

Wow lots of setlist changes. Keep them for MSG!!

25. Daniel182

Wow. The City, She Lays Down, Me, You, and fallingforyou in the same set. That's amazing.