Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The 1975 / Pale Waves / Colouring Tour • Page 5

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Jan 23, 2017.

1. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

I hadn't thought of this before, but now I really want it to happen. Haha.

heymattrick and thenewtypetheory like this.
  2. thenewmatthewperry

performative angry black man Prestigious

Can we get Colouring added to the title of the tour thread?

3. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

Seems like the setlist is the same as the Mexico shows / the fall tour, with the city back in the set. Can't believe there's no Paris, This Must Be My Dream or Loving Someone.

4. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah but Me is in it so it's all good. My date is next month

5. heymattrick

Sending my love

Dang, that's pretty disappointing. If that's what they stick with, The City will be the only thing different for me. They just keep cycling in the same songs. Me and fallingforyou are still pretty regular.

6. jordanjohnson09

Regular

loving someone is there

7. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

Oops I was stoned and tired and didn't notice. Either way I'll get the set on Monday and maybe Tuesday if I can swing two shows and let y'all know if they are rotating songs again.

8. thesoftskeleton

Trusted

I was at dallas date. Setlist about the same as fall tour.

9. heymattrick

Sending my love

Aside from The City it would have been completely identical if Dallas didn't get shafted in November because the crowd was being little shits. At least you guys got Medicine this time.

10. Chase

CAF

If anyone is interested, I have two Row A loge seats for Detroit for sale. Face value.

11. Daniel182

Very happy to see Undo, Me, and fallingforyou in the set. Unfortunately my date is a festival, so I probably won't get to see any of those.

12. kidinthebushes

Trusted

13. Frobert

Regular

What kind of set do you think we'll get at Piqniq? I'm hoping it's still close to 20 songs since they're closing the night. Just want them to keep The City and Robbers in there.

14. Daniel182

I'm expecting about an hour long set, which I'm afraid won't leave any room for the EP songs. We should hopefully know soon when set times are released.

15. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

Looks like I'm in the same situation as the fall tour, going to this alone trying to brave the GA crowd tonight. Will report back with updates to the setlist.

thenewtypetheory likes this.
  16. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

For those curious about timing of the show

Doors: 6:30
    First band: 7:30
    Second band: 8:10
    1975: 9

heymattrick likes this.
  17. Daniel182

Just to add to my last post, this is basically what I'm expecting for Piqniq:

The 1975 Setlist at Lollapalooza Chile 2017

18. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

Setlist tonight was basically indentical except they didn't play the city. I ended up running into the band right after their set while trying to get out quick to beat traffic. Apparently they were in a rush too because right after we talked they ran into their bus and sped off before the mob turned the corner.

Also crazy: people were asking to line up for tomorrow night's show less than 5 minutes after the show ended

Edit: they actually played So Far (it's all right) which I don't believe was on the Allen setlist

Daniel182 likes this.
  19. jordanjohnson09

Regular

menswear tonight from a fan snap story

heymattrick and Daniel182 like this.
  20. Daniel182

Glad to see they're changing it up.

21. heymattrick

Sending my love

Oooh definitely hope to see Menswear. Keep the changes coming!

22. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

Menswear and money were swapped in for Me and So far it's alright tonight. Band sounded and looked a lot better.

thenewtypetheory likes this.
  23. zachmacD

Trusted

I'm a little bummed there's no "Settle Down" or "Pressure". Those are two of my favorite songs by them

heymattrick likes this.
  24. Deathco_019

Drummer

Is this true? Cuz setlist.fm has them still playing Menswear and MONEY instead.

If it is true, I'm curious, is Me placed after Lostmyhead, or is it bumped behind Loving Someone to be next to Fallingforyou?

25. thenewmatthewperry

performative angry black man Prestigious

How is Pale Waves set?