Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The 1975 / Pale Waves / Colouring Tour • Page 3

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Jan 23, 2017.

1. jordanjohnson09

Regular

i'm just still waiting for that presale text...lol. should have better luck with the spotify presale.

2. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

This'll probably be one of the last times to be able to see them in a smaller venue for a while everyone. This is going be be special!

3. ramres

Next Show: Arlo Parks --4/2

Woo! Got tickets for 5/12 and 5/28 plus the MSG show.

4. smowashere

Trusted Supporter

Ground floor in Detroit hell yeah

5. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

Front row balcony for St Paul yaaas

6. thesoftskeleton

Trusted

my presale code isnt working so now im on hold on phone for ticketmaster. of fucking course

7. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

The good thing about Columbus venue is that it's all GA. Which I feel is pretty rare when you're exceeding 5000 cap outdoors

Contender likes this.
  8. btr

Trusted Supporter

A lot of my friends got tickets to both Niagara Falls shows. You think a 1,700 cap general admission only show would have been harder to get

9. Theemoflamingo

Regular

3 GA tickets for saint Paul, $63 each with dumb fees, still a bit cheaper then what I paid last may to see them at the same venue

y2jayjk likes this.
  10. 4 GA in St. Paul, other friends got a pair, too. Gonna have the time of my life!

y2jayjk likes this.
  11. Jerihoar

Regular

Got my ticket to Mesa, glad its all GA same price.

12. zachmacD Jan 25, 2017
    (Last edited: Jan 25, 2017)
    zachmacD

Trusted

I just got 2 tickets for my girlfriend and I to the Bethlehem show. I haven't seen these guys since November of 2014 so this should be a fun show

13. midnightxtaylor

Regular

Got my ticket for Seattle! Now hopefully I can actually make it up there haha.

14. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

balcony in st. paul WORDDDD

y2jayjk likes this.
  15. FantasticCams

Also got GA for St. Paul! Excited to see them again, it's a shame the Roy is such a crap venue though.

16. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

Ended up with 2 GA tickets because all of the good balcony seats were gone, so i'm gonna try again for balcony tomorrow and sell the GA if I get them, because ~$70 after fees is kind of nuts.

17. ramres

Next Show: Arlo Parks --4/2

Extra Denver date added.

thenewtypetheory and heymattrick like this.
  18. heymattrick

Pool Boy at the Vampire Mansion

Second Denver date...wow. Perfect timing over the weekend. I'm over the moon now, I'll be seeing them 3 times now. I can't wait to see what their setlist will be for this tour.

19. withchappedlips

#nothingiseasy

Every time I attempted this I was unable to get GA. I do not want to see this band in a balcony again. I hope there's some available tomorrow.

20. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

Really bummed I can't make the Milwaukee date on this tour. I had GA tickets in my cart and everything. Not buying them was painful, haha.

21. Daniel182

They are headlining the Piqniq Fest in Chicago on May 20.

kidinthebushes likes this.
  22. Frobert

Regular

Picked up a couple PIT tickets this morning. As much as I hate the Tinley venue, $70 for the 1975, Jimmy Eat World, and Sum 41 isn't bad.

Daniel182 likes this.
  23. Daniel182

I really wanted pit tickets. I had them in my cart, but I couldn't pull the trigger on the price. A bunch of friends and I bought the early bird lawn tickets. Each ticket ended up at $13.30 after fees.

kidinthebushes likes this.
  24. I got pretty good seats in section 103. Really solid lineup this year, and they usually have a few good bands in the parking lot earlier in the day.

Daniel182 likes this.
  25. Daniel182

I wonder if Sum 41 will be a parking lot band. They're pretty low on the billing.