Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The 1975 / Pale Waves / Colouring Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Jan 23, 2017.

1. ramres

Next Show: Panchiko -- 5/3

Taking a guess and saying they're probably playing the Radio 104.5 Birthday Show after that Bethlehem show.

2. heymattrick

Sending my love

Yep...was at that show at South Side in November. I was fine where I was but everyone packed themselves onto the front floor instead of spreading out. Hopefully the arena setting will be better for the Dallas area fans this time around.

3. btr

Trusted Supporter

PVRIS is on the 4/19 date

4. kennyb4

I'm crying if this means they're on more

5. btr

Trusted Supporter

It looks like they're just playing that one date since it's a special event for the radio station Z104.5 Tulsa. I wish they were on this whole thing though

6. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

They'd be a great opener

7. Jerihoar

Regular

PHANTOGRAM is opening in mesa. But that's our alt stations spring fling thing.

8. Scott Siegel

Glad they're coming to the Moody Theatre, will be catching one of those dates for sure.

9. midnightxtaylor

Regular

Has anyone been to WaMu Theater in Seattle? I'm not sure if it's worth the drive from Portland for such a large GA show.

10. SPine

Trusted

Might go to the Bunbury festival depending on the lineup. Went to it last year, it was a lot of fun. If it's bad I'll go to the Columbus date even though I saw this same tour at the same venue last year

11. kidinthebushes

Trusted

These guys don't usually announce openers right away, do they?

12. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

definitely going to make the saint paul show, i love that roy wilkins has the option for GA on the floor but also an upper level with decent views with seats.

13. thesoftskeleton

Trusted

I generally prefer to stand but the last Dallas show was a mess! I couldn't see >:-(. i stood next to the sound booth and they had to keep opening the gate surrounding it to go get people in crowd who were unwell. i started literally helping them move the gate every time they had to come out and i jokingly said to the security lady "maybe i should be on the payroll" and she laughed and agreed. Allen is seated i think, which i don't like, but i think it's getting necessary. the Austin show i saw them previously in May of 2016 was actually a lot more tame, liked the venue and had a great view with all considerate people. it made such a difference.

14. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

for the milwaukee date there are two different price tiers, and im assuming it is in the eagles ballroom. if anyone has been there does the balcony fall under the second, more expensive price? im just curious, thinking of making the drive down for that one too but i am not sure how pricing works at that venue.

15. kidinthebushes

Trusted

It is in the Eagles Ballroom. Tickets for the balcony are more expensive.

Screenshot_20170123-171445.png

GrantCloud likes this.
  16. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Cool, thanks! I was on my laptop earlier and it just showed the two different prices, but not anything else like GA or balcony. It was weird.

17. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Would like to do Detroit, or visit my girlfriend in Milwaukee.

18. heymattrick

Sending my love

Very rarely...usually not until right before the tour. I want to say their Spring tour last year, they announced The Japanese House a couple months before but Wolf Alice wasn't added until right before the tour. For their fall tour, 070 Shake was announced a few weeks before.

I have not been impressed with their opener choices so won't hold my breath for this tour

19. Frobert

Regular

I was really hoping this wouldn't be the case. That place in Tinley is such a nightmare to get in and out of. It took 2 hours to get out of the parking lot after the Blink show back in August.

20. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I just try not to think about it... haha it is brutal though definitely. I think the worst for me was after Fall Out Boy and Paramore. I must've been in that parking lot 2 or 3 hours. Sometimes I have really good luck though and get out quick. Plus, you never know, maybe there will be another headliner after the 1975. They usually have 2.

21. Frobert

Regular

Great point. I didn't even think about that.

22. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

Not sure if the password is the same for all dates, but austin's presale password is SOMEBODYELSE and I'd be very surprised if that wasn't true across the board. Good luck y'all.

I'm probably gonna get balcony tickets today to avoid watching the show via people's snapchats like last time.

23. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

I have a unique presale password for Milwaukee, but I no longer need to use it. Let me know if you want it!

24. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

Gonna try to get front row balcony if I can. Wish me luck.

25. Chase

CAF

Ended up with front row balcony for Detroit!

y2jayjk likes this.