Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The 1975 and Pale Waves

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Oct 20, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Matty Healy of The 1975 and Heather Baron-Gracie of Pale Waves are on the cover of the latest issue of NME talking about making music together:

Matty is at pains to point out the precise extent of his involvement in Pale Waves. “The songs were there, so my involvement in writing was only editing,” he says. “I always have a fear of being overbearing. I know what it’s like to be want to be prided on your own merits, and I would hate to be resented by an artist for feeling I’d strong-armed my involvement for my own personal gain.”

And:

The adulation looks set to grow as Pale Waves make their careful, precise steps forward. Later today, Heather’s back with the rest of the band in the studio recording an EP. An album will follow, but not for at least a year. “With the album, I think we’re just going to show another side to us which is a lot more emotional and not as – I don’t know how to put it… Just, like, a bit more intense.”

Bryan Diem likes this.
  2. Phil507

Resident NYC snob Supporter

Both these Pale Waves songs released are great.

JamesMichael likes this.
  3. JamesMichael

Software Engineer Prestigious

Can’t wait for more from these. Loving the singles!

4. Ryan

Might be Spider-Man...

Never heard of this band, just clicked because of Healy. Def gonna check out.