Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The 1975 - A Brief Inquiry Into Online Relationships (November 30, 2018) Album • Page 537

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Matt Chylak, Mar 2, 2017.

1. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

Welcome to your first time....babayyyyyy

drummerAVA likes this.
  2. nohandstoholdonto

problem addict Prestigious

it’s a great album. I do prefer iliwys and noacf overall, but I also feel like I kinda ruined this album’s sequencing for myself in a way by overplaying the singles. I listen to the songs on their own a lot, but I don’t remember the last time I managed to make it through it in sequential order.

3. drummerAVA

Trusted

Just popped into my recommended... Everything about this feels like 2009, it’s insane.

4. Christopher Trang

Mike Stoklasa's Summary of Jurassic World

ABIIOR's singles were released as I was moving from Montana to Portland, OR, so I remember the release of these singles best out of all of the albums and mostly remember where I was when they debuted. This album grew on me as did TOOTIME. I remember thinking it was one of the lamer songs of the lineup, but it eventually turned into one of my favorites upon repeat listens. This whole album was a slow burn for me. I like this one in that respect, but still ILIWYS and NOACF are higher up.

JRGComedy and nohandstoholdonto like this.
  5. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Do you miss MT? Just moved back to Missoula

6. Mort Michaels

Father, Son, and House of Gucci

it’s crazy that’s what he looked like when he wrote Sex

sawhney[rusted]2 likes this.
  7. drummerAVA

Trusted

They remind me of how me and my buddies looked at the time, awkwardness and all lol... playing music...

Video took me backkkk!

8. Christopher Trang

Mike Stoklasa's Summary of Jurassic World

Sorry to respond like weeks later, but I miss the big emptiness of it. But having lived in Western Oregon for over 2 years now, I really don't miss the weather. Honestly, if I were to move back, it would probably be to Missoula.

JRGComedy and chris-wrecker like this.
  9. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

All good haha. Missoula is the only place for me in MT. And I'm very doubtful I'm resting here permanently haha

10. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

Listening to this again as well after a longggg time away; so full of bangers, front to back.

11. drummerAVA

Trusted

Their best album I think…

12. zachmacD

Trusted

I love this one. If I'm in the mood to listen to an album from front to back, this is the one I come back to the most.

With that said, I'm hoping they reign it in for the next album. I felt like Notes was all over the place and not an overall enjoyable experience.

sawhney[rusted]2 likes this.
  13. brothemighty

Trusted

This album has only two skippable songs but hoooooo do they define the term

One after the other, too

14. thenewmatthewperry

performative angry black man Prestigious

EXCITED TO BE INDICTED