The 1975 - A Brief Inquiry Into Online Relationships (November 30, 2018) Album • Page 535

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Matt Chylak, Mar 2, 2017.

1. Jusscali

"Paris" Sucks Prestigious

Precisely.

zachmacD likes this.
  2. bodkins

Trusted Supporter

Anyone have an idea of set times for Sunday’s show in Charlotte?

3. gonz (Alex)

@Alexyesander Supporter

Review of Nashville: Matty was wearing a Slipknot shirt for a chunk of the show and also went absolutely in for I Like America and completely broke down at the end of it

4. Kuri44

Trusted

5. unbornwhiskey

Trusted

can i get a tattoo of that photo

6. Bryan Diem

Trusted

Its like he knew the new slipknot song was gonna be a banger

sawhney[rusted]2 likes this.
  7. bobby_runs

where would i be if i was my brain Supporter

I only kinda regret going absolutely nuts during “I Like America...” mainly because I wasn’t watching much of his performance

8. Ferrari333SP

Trusted Supporter

Let's add a new band to the "Same vibe as The 1975" - Sunbathers

dash64 and jorbjorb like this.
  9. tdlyon

Pawnee Forever Supporter

Do we think they're gonna do another American tour later this year? I think I've finally accepted that I'm not gonna be able to afford Stubhub tickets to the DC show in 4 days

10. Daniel182

Cheers to the fact that we're not dead

I believe so

tdlyon likes this.
  11. AVanMill17

Regular

At the Santa Barbara show I went to Matty mentioned coming back toward the end of the year at one point, so it seems like there's going to be some extent of another American tour.

tdlyon likes this.
  12. Daniel182

Cheers to the fact that we're not dead

Someone on here previously mentioned they are playing the Forum in LA and two nights at MSG in NYC in the fall. Not sure where else the tour will hit.

13. zachmacD

Regular

I'm hoping they come to Philly in the fall but I have no idea what venue would be a good fit for them. I saw them at Sands on the last touring cycle and that was cool. Wouldn't want to have to drive to Bethlehem again though.

14. Bryan Diem

Trusted

I was glad they went to Bethlehem cause hometurf but I felt really bad because they seemed pretty winded that show and they were not super great compared to the previous show I saw

zachmacD likes this.
  15. Theemoflamingo

Regular

Thought some people here might enjoy this

16. zachmacD

Regular

Interesting. I saw them at the Tower theater before that and thought they were way better at Sands. Regardless, Ill see them anywhere in the area. I can’t wait to hear the new songs and see the new production

17. tdlyon

Pawnee Forever Supporter

I could honestly see them doing an arena tour

18. Ferrari333SP

Trusted Supporter

I think they're just about ready for a U.S. arena tour; once NOACF comes out and they have some singles/videos out, their popularity should hit a high enough point where they can consider it. But I wouldn't be surprised as well if they want to wait until the album after

beachdude and sawhney[rusted]2 like this.
  19. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

Didn’t they sell out almost every date of this tour? Would make sense to move to an Arena tour, but it also might mean they have some stadium/arena bangers on NOCF

20. Slangster

Won "Best Hog" at the Hog Shit Snarfing Contest Supporter

FYI Alt Nation is broadcasting their set from Hangout Fest right now, sounds great

jordalsh likes this.
  21. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

Love it if we made it is the best rock song of the decade and I will not concede on this topic

imthesheriff, Matt, beachdude and 5 others like this.
  22. Ferrari333SP

Trusted Supporter

This song probably went off harder than any other during their set in Minneapolis - I was singin' my heart out and movin' the entire couple of minutes, haha

y2jayjk and Aregala like this.
  23. y2jayjk

Trusted Supporter

24. y2jayjk

Trusted Supporter

I Agree. I didn't know the song was as big as it was until I saw the reaction here

25. bodkins

Trusted Supporter

Matty just fucking gave someone a guitar at the Charlotte show. This has been a ridiculously great show.