Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The 1975 - A Brief Inquiry Into Online Relationships (November 30, 2018) Album • Page 532

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Matt Chylak, Mar 2, 2017.

1. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

Have you listened to "drive all night"? Talk about a mooooood

zachmacD likes this.
  2. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

Drive All Night, Stop and Stare, and Take Me On are all fantastic. Can't wait to see them with Flor.

Ferrari333SP and zachmacD like this.
  3. zachmacD

Trusted

I like this tune but the vintage Mercedes part is a little cheesy lol. Btw, if anyone hasn’t seen Licensed to Drive with Corey Feldman and Corey Haim, it’s a great cheesy 80s movie. This song especially reminds me of that movie

Ferrari333SP likes this.
  4. zachmacD

Trusted

I saw they were playing with them. Can you recommend any good flor songs?

5. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

6. Jusscali

All of them safe for the last one they just released lol. Wasn't a huge fan of redoing Get Behind This, but it has grown on me a bit. I'm actually growing concerned about where they are headed in terms of trying to streamline their sound...Slow Motion is just okay and the new one sucks.

7. Jusscali

Precisely.

zachmacD likes this.
  8. bodkins

Trusted

Anyone have an idea of set times for Sunday’s show in Charlotte?

9. Review of Nashville: Matty was wearing a Slipknot shirt for a chunk of the show and also went absolutely in for I Like America and completely broke down at the end of it

10. Kuri44

11. unbornwhiskey

Trusted

can i get a tattoo of that photo

12. Bryan Diem

Trusted

Its like he knew the new slipknot song was gonna be a banger

sawhney[rusted]2 likes this.
  13. bobby_runs

where would i be if i was my brain Prestigious

I only kinda regret going absolutely nuts during “I Like America...” mainly because I wasn’t watching much of his performance

14. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

Let's add a new band to the "Same vibe as The 1975" - Sunbathers

dash64 and jorbjorb like this.
  15. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Do we think they're gonna do another American tour later this year? I think I've finally accepted that I'm not gonna be able to afford Stubhub tickets to the DC show in 4 days

16. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

I believe so

tdlyon likes this.
  17. AVanMill17

Regular

At the Santa Barbara show I went to Matty mentioned coming back toward the end of the year at one point, so it seems like there's going to be some extent of another American tour.

tdlyon likes this.
  18. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

Someone on here previously mentioned they are playing the Forum in LA and two nights at MSG in NYC in the fall. Not sure where else the tour will hit.

19. zachmacD

Trusted

I'm hoping they come to Philly in the fall but I have no idea what venue would be a good fit for them. I saw them at Sands on the last touring cycle and that was cool. Wouldn't want to have to drive to Bethlehem again though.

20. Bryan Diem

Trusted

I was glad they went to Bethlehem cause hometurf but I felt really bad because they seemed pretty winded that show and they were not super great compared to the previous show I saw

zachmacD likes this.
  21. Theemoflamingo

Regular

Thought some people here might enjoy this

22. zachmacD

Trusted

Interesting. I saw them at the Tower theater before that and thought they were way better at Sands. Regardless, Ill see them anywhere in the area. I can’t wait to hear the new songs and see the new production

23. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

I could honestly see them doing an arena tour

24. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

I think they're just about ready for a U.S. arena tour; once NOACF comes out and they have some singles/videos out, their popularity should hit a high enough point where they can consider it. But I wouldn't be surprised as well if they want to wait until the album after

beachdude and sawhney[rusted]2 like this.
  25. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

Didn’t they sell out almost every date of this tour? Would make sense to move to an Arena tour, but it also might mean they have some stadium/arena bangers on NOCF