Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The 1975 - A Brief Inquiry Into Online Relationships (November 30, 2018) Album • Page 528

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Matt Chylak, Mar 2, 2017.

1. MikeERayner

Trusted

This. Good lord.

thenewmatthewperry likes this.
  2. AVanMill17

Regular

3. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

That gives me a headache.

AVanMill17 likes this.
  4. AVanMill17

Regular

I've been reading it like:

People like people
    They want alive people
    The young surprise people
    Stop fucking with the kids.

gonz (Alex) and smowashere like this.
  5. chewbacca110

I read it like: People like people they want alive - then I confused myself.

6. bobby_runs

where would i be if i was my brain Prestigious

I’m reading it as
    People like people they want alive
    People, the young surprise people
    Stop fucking with the kids.

7. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

Tonight in Minneapolis, my fourth time - so stoked!

chewbacca110 likes this.
  8. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

Doors are early too, 5:30pm; going to have to head home from work at 3:30pm

9. If anyone needs a GA ticket for the show in Minneapolis tonight let me know, I have an extra and don't want it to go to waste! Hoping to at least get a little money back for some drinking money at the show but if you couldn't get a ticket due to lack of funds don't worry about it, it's on me. HMU and I can transfer it on ticketmaster!

10. Aregala

Blistering Guitar Lead

Seeing the lads tonight :)

y2jayjk likes this.
  11. Ferrari333SP May 7, 2019
    (Last edited: May 7, 2019)
    Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

Un. Fucking. Real. What a show. Matty seemed to be into the show as a whole, trying to give each song it's all. Favorite part of the set of "fallingforyou", followed by "You". "I Like America" went offfff as well. Being in the middle of the crowd as it's jumping and going absolutely mental was just the best experience. I love concerts.

Mr. Serotonin, Joe4th and Aregala like this.
  12. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

Pale Waves sounded amazing as well; she seemed to be happy performing, and the people in the crowd, a good majority of them not having heard of Pale Waves, responded to them really well too.

13. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I can't believe I'm seeing them tonight finallyyyy. Can't believe it's been almost a year since Give Yourself A Try was released. Pretty excited for tonight

14. Jim

Trusted Supporter

Any one know when they go on tonight?

15. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

Should be 8:50.

Jim likes this.
  16. chewbacca110

Will also be there with my lady. Her first 1975 show, my third and first for this album cycle.

mattfreaksmeout, Ferrari333SP and Jim like this.
  17. scottlechowicz

Trusted Supporter

Well that was awesome.

18. chewbacca110

The boys played Medicine last night and it made me feel things.

Ferrari333SP and scottlechowicz like this.
  19. myawrld

Regular

Chicago last night was just what I needed. I’ll never get tired of seeing this band live.

Attached Files:

scottlechowicz likes this.
  20. RuckerPark

Someone else is in my place. Supporter

They cancelled at KC after the openers began because of the weather.

21. Justin Roux

Trusted Supporter

They actually still played haha I rolled in from Springfield right as people were evacuating and ended up sitting in my car for around an hour before they let us back in.

22. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

The show was amazing. I’m sure I’ve mentioned it before but I always had a little trouble really getting into this band until things finally clicked over the last year. I’ve seen them twice before and was a little underwhelmed, but last night was amazing (probably mostly because I actually knew most the songs and the whole crowd was there for them, as opposed to the festivals I've seen them at). It was so so great, and their production is beautiful to look at the whole show. I had such a good time.

I was also happy how filled up it was. It definitely wasn’t sold out but there was still a ton of people, which is fitting because this band is made to play arenas.

23. chris-wrecker

Trusted

At first I thought the Panic Division was just ripping off songs but this is insane right!??
    9B57849D-73BF-4755-A615-F92BF8DC2B69.jpeg
    A750DD96-29CC-4117-9294-08B3FB3DF003.jpeg

24. He’s been making music like this for like a decade though ... I remember premiering this on AP in like 2008 or something:

25. chris-wrecker

Trusted

Yeah I’ve listening to them since the beginning but come on man, you can’t tell me that last song they released didn’t sound exactly like mix of girls and the sound