Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The 1975 - A Brief Inquiry Into Online Relationships (November 30, 2018) Album • Page 527

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Matt Chylak, Mar 2, 2017.

1. bobby_runs

where would i be if i was my brain Prestigious

Since they are doing that venue I wonder if it means they skip San Diego again and instead do a few days in LA. Hopefully that’s not the case.

2. AWasteOfATime

@awasteofatime Supporter

I think theyll do valley view?

3. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

They played the forum on the last tour but played a 5k cap in San Diego and I hope that happens again

4. I heard they're doing two nights at MSG which is dope. I'll be at both.

5. manoverboard365

Trusted

Ah that makes me so happy that I don't have to go to Govball for them! You happen to know a ballpark on the dates?

6. Not sure. I'll be at Gov, though. Luckily I go to NYU so the dates literally don't matter for me.

7. Matt Vogel, photo God.

8. zigbigwig

I Miss Jake W Prestigious

the dude beside us having BO and someone spilling ice cream on the floor (making it impossible to jump and move) aside, The 1975 show tonight was pretty incredible.

i had tons of work earlier today so I wasn’t 100% too. wish I could see them again soon. maybe one of the more obnoxious crowds I’ve been part of in a while. or maybe im just turning into a grumpy old person lol

9. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

finally get to see these boys this week. TWOTIMES :’)

oncenowagain and Joe4th like this.
  10. uchiha

Newbie Prestigious

Flew from Miami to Denver for the Red Rocks show. Fuck.

11. ^ same but from Minnesota :/ gonna try and get tickets for a different show tonight and try to make the best of it!

sawhney[rusted]2 likes this.
  12. MikeERayner

Trusted

What happened?!

13. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

road closures really? what the hell lol. I would be so mad

14. MikeERayner

Trusted

Yikes I’d be so mad. The 1975 at red rocks is a show I’d consider traveling from Australia for too.

15. puppychrist

Flew in from New York for this. Was my girlfriend’s Christmas gift. Our collective favorite band at a bucket list venue. Distraught.

16. Y'all should check out Hot Mulligan or Turnover headlining in Denver tonight!

Christopher Trang likes this.
  17. The bass player of the band La Bouquet is always posting covers in his stories. He did the 1975 and their bassist responded. So cool. Haha
    67E7E234-1ABA-4AC5-94D2-647E12D8B047.png

JRGComedy likes this.
  18. drummerAVA

Trusted

This song is still my jam... I almost just want to melt into the beat when it drops.

19. Mort Michaels

Father, Son, and House of Gucci

Straight became one of my favorites on the album after I saw it live. Incredible.

drummerAVA and sawhney[rusted]2 like this.
  20. drummerAVA

Trusted

Nice... I get to see it live on Saturday! B-)

21. I keep revisiting the Coachella performance of this one. It's incredibly evocative.

MikeERayner likes this.
  22. dash64

This is my design

I flew in for the Red Rocks show as well, and was devastated to hear it was cancelled. At least I got to meet The Maine the next day while trying out different breweries there.

23. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

Oh nice! What brewery were they at? Loved all the breweries I went to. White Rascal is my new favorite beer

24. dash64

This is my design

They were at Ratio Beerworks. I had no idea they would be there so it was a great surprise! I love White Rascal, I have a big metal sign with the logo.

25. bobby_runs

where would i be if i was my brain Prestigious

I went so hard during “I Like America...” like dancing/jumping/screaming lyrics.