Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The 1975 - A Brief Inquiry Into Online Relationships (November 30, 2018) Album • Page 493

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Matt Chylak, Mar 2, 2017.

1. UPDATE:

Looks like it arrived but I may as well open it tomorrow right? :eyes:
    IMG_20181224_134821.jpg

beachdude, Jim, jorbjorb and 9 others like this.
  2. Christopher Trang

Mike Stoklasa's Summary of Jurassic World

This album was in my top 10 for 2018!

3. Matt Chylak

I can always be better, so I'll always try. Supporter

Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays y’all! This thread’s been my favorite place to discuss music all year and I’m super thankful for it.

4. zachmacD Dec 24, 2018
    (Last edited: Dec 25, 2018)
    zachmacD

Trusted

I was on the fence about this record but my girlfriend me the vinyl I have to say I enjoy this album is so much more after listening to it straight through. Usually I listen to these guys with all their songs in a playlist but this album does better when listened to straight through. Lots of different things going on and different itches are scratched

5. unbornwhiskey

Trusted

different itches are scratched

zachmacD likes this.
  6. unbornwhiskey

Trusted

i am not normally that pedantic but i saw that and immediately needed to flip it around rightways sorry

7. zachmacD

Trusted

lol thank you. A little too much fun was had on Xmas eve

unbornwhiskey likes this.
  8. smowashere

Trusted Supporter

Carrow and sawhney[rusted]2 like this.
  9. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

This is why I found the Bruce Springsteen special so incredible. He cuts to the core of this effect in the first half then shows why it works in the second.

Also, ouch. Glad that mattys trying to break down the idolization though

lettersandnumbers likes this.
  10. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

11. I got this awesome LS tee for Christmas
    859A45C4-5E92-40C6-A781-2423AD89F41B.jpeg

Mary V and jorbjorb like this.
  12. yung_ting

Trusted Supporter

got this and Deafheaven for Christmas

matthaber likes this.
  13. [removed]

Trusted Prestigious

Totally forgot about this.

Carrow likes this.
  14. Thought this was what 'The Man Who Married a Robot' was going to be initially!

15. kidblink

Regular Supporter

I still haven’t received my pre-order. USPS just says pre shipment in FERNDALE, MI on Nov 28th (I’m in philly). I emailed both the post office and the 1975 store I got an automated response from the store saying my request has been received but due to a high volume of inquiries a response may be delayed. It’s been a month I really hope to get it soon. I’m almost positive this happened when ILIWYS came out and they ended up just sending me another one a couple weeks later

16. yung_ting

Trusted Supporter

Wait so people are still waiting for preorders? How did my in law just go into our local shop and buy it? That doesn’t seem fair

17. owenlongsworth

Regular

This year did me in to where I think I’m just done to pre ordering records. Everything I did order showed up weeks after the release date, never got tracking or order updates and my local shops had most, if not all of them in stock on release day. I’m still waiting on my live Touché Amoré record, and I’ve emailed Deathwish and have gotten zero responses.

18. Matt Chylak

I can always be better, so I'll always try. Supporter

Has anyone found an interview where they talk about sequencing the record? Still so struck by how it flows.

19. Bryan Diem

Trusted

The sequencing isn't always my favorite, but Robot into Inside into It's not living into Aaaaannngellllllaaaaaa is so prime

David Parke likes this.
  20. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

not sure who recommended The Midnight but hell yeah its good

21. surgerone

Regular Supporter

To follow up: Lizzy, Abby, and Johnny were there, and it was an amazing experience.

Jacob Tender likes this.
  22. Hearing I Always Wanna Die (Sometimes) in a few places today coincidentally. Is it the next single or people just have good taste?

23. nohandstoholdonto

problem addict Prestigious