Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The 1975 - A Brief Inquiry Into Online Relationships (November 30, 2018) Album • Page 492

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Matt Chylak, Mar 2, 2017.

1. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

My lord Mine -> I Always Wanna Die Sometimes is just an astounding run.

beachdude, drummerAVA, Mary V and 3 others like this.
  2. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

Also my Dad loves I Always Wanna Die Sometimes, which surprises me.

He said the other night, while listening to a few of these songs drinking wine:

“You called these guys [being great] 2 years ago.” and nodded in approval, basically validating my fandom. I almost teared up.

I didn’t correct him to say I called them in 2011 since I didn't want to ruin the moment lmao

beachdude, RJ Knorr, Mary V and 7 others like this.
  3. Jim

Trusted Supporter

Has any one else not gotten their pre order yet? I’m seriously stunned mine has t showed up yet

4. Yeah, I'd start to be worried and reach out now. That's ridiculous.

David Parke likes this.
  5. Jim

Trusted Supporter

Right? Their store said they won’t do anything for four weeks and USPS is completely useless

6. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

I want my effin hat! lol

7. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

Mine arrived on 11/30, and I live near Chicago. I would definitely contact them.

Jim likes this.
  8. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

They had emailed me that they wouldn't be able to fulfill my clear order but they would send me the white vinyl with an autographed card. I received mine on Sunday, so if you got an email like that you could probably expect it soon. If not, then that seems sketch at this point.

Jim likes this.
  9. Jim

Trusted Supporter

I actually just spoke to the USPS Customer support. They believe mine is just sitting in a bin at the post office unscanned because they don't care to get media mail out quick, and with the holidays she said it takes even more of a back seat (awesome). I'm supposed to know within 2-3 days the outcome, so maybe its a Christmas miracle and it isn't lost!

10. Jim

Trusted Supporter

Stupid idiot post office found it after I held them accountable

11. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Wtf tickets to the DC show on Stubhub are $180 at the cheapest

12. jordanjohnson09

Regular

yeah i would wait until the week of the show, i feel like the anthem has been pretty consistent at releasing a few more tickets around then.

tdlyon likes this.
  13. jordanjohnson09

Regular

i was browsing through the us dates last night and most are either sold out or just have lawn available.

14. drummerAVA

Trusted

I was on a plane last night, traveling back to my home state for the holidays, listening to ABIIOR...

"The Man Who Married a Robot / Love Theme" happened to be playing on my album play-through and literally right as the "Love Theme" portion was starting, we broke through the clouds on our ascent... The moonlight was illuminating the cloud cover below, the stars above, the sweeping orchestral music... Afterwards, "Inside Your Mind" came on and a bright falling star flashed outside the window, about mid-way through the song... I didn't expect to ever feel the album quite like I did in those moments.

Music makes life better... just thought I'd share my experience with my "friend" the Internet.

beachdude, Matt, Matt Chylak and 10 others like this.
  15. Jim

Trusted Supporter

FUCKING FINALLY

Attached Files:

16. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

The Friday night you have deserved for so long!

beachdude, Jim and scottlechowicz like this.
  17. *very Brian Wilson voice*

Wooooouldn't it be nice if my order was here
    I really have had to wait so long

JRGComedy likes this.
  18. [removed]

Trusted Prestigious

Just busted out the self-titled record. Every era of this band is incredible.

19. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Best era

20. Jim

Trusted Supporter

Haha been waiting for my Friday with this record and a big ole bottle of red wine.

Daniel182 likes this.
  21. jordanjohnson09

Regular

i mean, after seeing them a second time during the self titled era i didn’t think i wanted to ever see them again....proceeds to see them 8 more times on iliwys...

22. Yeah this thing isn't arriving before Christmas unless by some miracle it shows up in deliveries here on Christmas Eve. For a package that's been in transit for two weeks from the UK this isn't great tbh.

23. Jim

Trusted Supporter

My tracking stopped updating after like 3 weeks. Once I talked to USPS and filed a claim, it was here the next day. It was shipped with the least priority mail they offered so there was no rush to get it to me, which kind of amazed me that they told me that. I’d try reaching out to whoever is shipping it to you.

24. [removed]

Trusted Prestigious

Matty just posted a behind the scenes video from the choreography of the She’s American video. So bummed we never got it.

beachdude, jordalsh and TylerDrumming like this.
  25. I'll give it until next Friday (3 weeks, also the first delivery day after Christmas and Boxing Day) and if it's not there by then I'll definitely email about it.