Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The 1975 - A Brief Inquiry Into Online Relationships (November 30, 2018) Album • Page 484

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Matt Chylak, Mar 2, 2017.

1. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

Dark dark blue with neon green plz

I said this in the ILIWYS thread lol

jordalsh likes this.
  2. nohandstoholdonto

problem addict Prestigious

Black and pink.

jordalsh likes this.
  3. nohandstoholdonto likes this.
  4. I had this one in my mind when thinking about what the one for Notes could look like

[​IMG]

5. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

how id love to go to paris again...

6. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

there's not another song in this world that has the same impact on me that paris has

nohandstoholdonto likes this.
  7. drummerAVA

Trusted

See... I dig that!

Artwork for the MFC era... reminds me of Bloc Party's Silent Alarm and Silent Alarm Remixed albums.
    I’ve never seen this... that’s cool. I always liked Bloc Party’s earlier stuff especially... Silent Alarm and AWITC eras. Artwork was awesome too.

Petit nain des Îles likes this.
  8. RyanRyan

Just read Matty said Notes will be way more chill, night vibes/Chet Faker and trumpets. I can dig this. Give me an album of the ambient EP guitar’n’b stuff pleaseeeee.

9. RyanRyan

Customer service are sending me a new copy of the vinyl so that’s cool. Neglected to mention what colour though - my copy is clear. Be a bit shit if they send me a black, but I suppose the only alternative they have on the UK store is yellow? I’d be down with that. They’re trying to get me to return my clear but seeing as it’s out of stock they can do one.

10. RyanRyan

CD27E55E-AD7C-4823-8F23-0F7F0BAB517D.jpeg
    Rarely use Spotify, so this list is kinda skewed. I’d imagine my actual list is more like this:

Now, Now
    Julien Baker
    Microwave
    Nirvana
    The 1975.

Love that they do this though!

11. Jim

Trusted Supporter

What happened to your vinyl?

I’m pretty convinced USPS has lost mine and just hasn’t told me yet, so I’m curious what will come of this.

12. RyanRyan

The vinyl itself is okay, the packaging however is all dinged up and folded. Pedantic I guess but it is disappointing to not have it arrive in mint condition.

Bought the EPs on vinyl, all four, and they turned up just fine with less protective packaging. Puzzling stuff haha.

That’s really naff - is it just not moving from a certain destination? Heard a lot of US folk are still waiting on theirs?

13. Jim

Trusted Supporter

Ah yeah that would bum me out.

It’s been on the way since 11/28 from an area that’s like 4 hours from me and the tracking hasn’t updated in like 6 days. It’s USPS media mail which is absolutely trash, but this is next level stupid haha

RyanRyan likes this.
  14. smowashere

Trusted Supporter

Well that’s interesting

jordalsh likes this.
  15. drummerAVA

Trusted

110% down for it... stuff like Petrichor and the EP’s.

16. RyanRyan

At that rate I’d tell them I’ll bloody pick it up myself haha! But I know it doesn’t work that way. Very frustrating. Always baffles me how you can lose something that is literally being TRACKED but there we go.

17. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

How do you access that Spotify break down?

18. Jim

Trusted Supporter

Spotifywrapped.com

19. Jusscali

225D00D8-31D9-410A-935B-E945F782F5AA.png

20. Jusscali

Musical evolution: pop + rnb to pop rock to alt rock to metal to ska to ska punk to pop punk to indie to indie pop to electro indie pop back to pop. I don’t know who I am anymore

David Parke likes this.
  21. Skupski

Did Matty just play a new song on instagram live..?

22. duritzfan13

all we have is time

23. Lazarus

Drummer

This album is really something special. Surrounded By Heads And Bodies is crushing to listen to

nohandstoholdonto likes this.
  24. smowashere

Trusted Supporter

That Matty IG song was just lovely