Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The 1975 - A Brief Inquiry Into Online Relationships (November 30, 2018) Album • Page 312

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Matt Chylak, Mar 2, 2017.

1. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

Lol bamboozled

beachdude and scottlechowicz like this.
  2. AVanMill17

Regular

"Jazzy punk-pop"? What track is that referring to?

3. prattsy

Regular

Cardi B at #1 lol

4. LessThanTrevor

Trusted Prestigious

Card B is a noise machine and I don't understand what she's going for. She does have a solid fanbase though - I'm probably just not meant to understand it.

ryanfears likes this.
  5. wisdomfordebris

Moderator Moderator

Far far far from my number one but the Cardi b record is good

Cameron likes this.
  6. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

not here for the cardi slander!

7. jordanjohnson09

Regular

lyric lithographs have been added to their store

8. LessThanTrevor

Trusted Prestigious

It's not slander. I'm sure it's good just it's not for me. Just because I don't understand it doesn't mean it isn't good. That's how I approach music.

nohandstoholdonto likes this.
  9. AWasteOfATime

@awasteofatime Supporter

I get putting it up there, she absolutely had a moment in 2018 and was essentially inescapable. Not a record I loved though.

10. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

shhhhhhh

11. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

what’s not to understand about Cardi B though? she’s a pretty good rapper and put out a pretty good pop rap album

12. ok I HAD to have the Give Yourself a Try one yay

AVanMill17 and jordanjohnson09 like this.
  13. AVanMill17

Regular

Welp, I just bought all 5. That was an easy decision.

14. wisdomfordebris

Moderator Moderator

I’ve already spent so much money on this release cycle but I reallllly want the Love it if we made it lithograph

15. AVanMill17

Regular

Know how you feel haha. Got the vinyl pre-order and now these lithographs. Only going to end up spending a lot more once the California tour dates are announced.

16. jorbjorb

7 rings

will this stream anywhere before release date?

17. Feels oddly hype-free online the week before the release. Just a lot of waiting now.

I wonder if the strategy of holding reviews back, and really limiting the publications that got access to the music, will work. With Thanksgiving, and the holidays, all right around the corner (and eoty features already being written) ... it feels like this is about to get swallowed up.

OhTheWater likes this.
  18. AWasteOfATime

@awasteofatime Supporter

well its two more weeks :/

19. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

I am pretty sure I am not any sort of an indicator, but this website is the only place I have seen anything about this album. No ads anywhere online, no one I know posting on social about it, no interviews or anything I've come across. But that also is probably just my own habits causing a sort of avoidance of most advertising?

20. AWasteOfATime

@awasteofatime Supporter

I saw more advertising for it in like,,,,,,,,,,,,April/May? I remember all of those guerilla marketing internet images around LA for it. Since then, while I certainly see some hype on twitter and get daily reminders from them on IG, it doesnt seem like a ton else is going on. Theyre not playing shows. Theyre not doing much promo for it on like radio. You've got the magazine/site articles, but that's pretty much it. Wonder if its because theyre still in the studio working on other album?

21. With all the big releases coming up, I wonder how much this one will do sales wise.

22. Paddy

// _ _ _ _ _ _ _ //

This hasn’t had a big radio single like the first two albums at all (UK mainstream)

23. Tyler

Regular Supporter

Listing are up on Discogs for the different vinyl variants so it's out there somewhere.

24. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

Huh what does that mean?

25. AWasteOfATime

@awasteofatime Supporter

someone posted a copy of the yellow.